Arc 2.10 Raven the Phoenix

Chapter 2.10 Raven the Phoenix

"Dad pleaseeeeee, stop it now!!" A certain person yelled that baffled everyone.

"Dad?!!!" The Guardians and disciples asked in shock and even Silver was surprised when she called him dad!

"Daughter?" The man looked at the newly arrived young lady in surprise and happiness.

Raven gracefully landed down on the ground as she crossed her arms and looked at the man disappointed, her feet tapping as she "Tsk".

"My precious little bedbug baby daughter, your alive and you remember me!" The man that previously had a grave and solemn expression turned into a gentle and loving person who's face make one think that he's just a harmless and handsome bystander instead of being that "Demon" who wanted to destroy the world moments ago. The speed of him changing face was surely a world record!!

"Of course I remember, the spell that mother used to seal my memories already broke!"

~Flashback to the time before Raven arrived~

HOLY LAND

After Silver left Raven in the Holy Lands, the water in the lake started to bubble as its water turned half black and half white. Slowly, a sword rise up in the water painted half white and black and a symbol of a yin and yang could be seen at the center of its handle.

"What's that? Is that mine?" Raven looked at the sword with both awe and wonder.

"My child, come and get that sword, wield it." Voices of both male and female resounded in the entire Holy Land "But remember, once you hold that sword you will be its new owner until your spirit get torn apart and vanishes. Being the Master of the yin and yang sword held great responsibility and danger, everything in this world has a balance and as well this world for the darkness and light could never be apart, they are always together, they exist together and makes this world together." The voice solemnly said.

"This sword, I will have it!" Ravens eyes burned with resoluteness, she slowly took a stride towards the sword not even taking her eyes off of it even for a second.

"Yin and Yang is the sword of destruction and creation, if one would wield it to protect, it would have the might of the light and protect this world and peace will reign." The voice continued to explain as Raven slowly takes her step towards the sword. "If one were to wish for destruction then this sword would shine the light of darkness and would destroy everything that exists until all of it was nothing but ashes, death will rule the world as the people suffers in eternity."

Raven was already right in front of the sword and held it tightly with both hands, ready to pull it out of the water any second now.

"What do you choose, child?" The voice asked. The voice did not come anymore from the Holy Land but from the sword itself, the sword was shining half black and half white.