Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix

Chapter 2.9 Raven the Phoenix

"Very well then, if that is what you want I will give it to you....." A voice said. The voice was neither a female nor a male but a mixed of both, it was neither young nor old, one could not tell its gender or its age but the voice sounded very kind but also very bold with a mixture of light and darkness. Maybe, it's a mixture of both.

Before Raven could say anything else, her consciousness was pulled out of that world and back to her world where Silver was looking at her worried.

"Silver?" Raven looked up at him when she had finally opened her eyes.

"Finally, you're awake! I'm so worried that something might have happened to you, I'm so glad that you're alrigh!" Silver pulled Raven into a tight hug, his shoulders shaking a bit.

"Silver... everything is alright now, everything is all right." Raven hugged Silver back as she assured him of her safety, she pat his back as she coaxed him to calm down.

After half an hour had passed, Silver finally let go of the tight hug and faced Raven who only beamed a smile at him.

He also smiled back seeing his Cici fine and happy, he unconsciously caressed her hair already used to it since every time he sees her he would always caress her hair like this. He does not know why he had acquired this kind of habit but by doing this it was like an assurance that she was there, that she was still by his side. He felt that if there would come a day that he won't be able to do this anymore, then that would be the day that he had already lost her.

Silver shake all of those thoughts out of his head, his eyes glimmered darkly as he looked at his disciple who was still naively smiling at him as he showered her with all his attention.

Unbeknownst to him, Raven was also secretly smiling seeing all those looks that he was using to looked at her. She knew her husband too well and with just one look of his she would be able to know what her hubby is thinking.

"Mou~ Silve--" Before Raven could finish her words, in the far off distance a deafening sound sounded shattering the silence.

*BOOOOM!*

"What's that?" Raven looked into the far distance then looked at Silver who was furrowing his brow right that moment.

"The Tower...." Silver hissed. "Cici, stay here where you are safe. I'll come back for you here, I'll be back as soon I can." Silver quickly explained before running off leaving Raven behind who did not even have a chance to talk back.

"Silver!" Raven yelled as she looked at the disappearing figure of Silver. "Don't run off just like that!"

#######################################################################

Chaos was the only word that could describe what was happening on the Kingdom of AshLand, everywhere one would look at was chaos. Building and houses were burning and people were running amok everywhere even children were left behind and forgotten by their family, such was what was happening right now.