Arc 5.19 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.19 Ivy Neil

The Demon officials could not help but feel aggrieved when they discovered that the Demon King and the "Great" Heavenly Holy Maiden was playing a prank on all of them, thankfully the Black Dragon already broke the farce and introduce Ivy as the Heavenly Holy Maiden to everyone.

The Demon who had underestimated her and the one who even had the guts to tell her off sweated cold buckets of sweat as they comforted themselves that they did not get bblown to pieces by the Heavenly Holy Maiden.

A maiden bless by the God of Light to create and bring light to the whole world.....

A maiden bless by the God of Darkness to destroy and bring chaos to the whole world....

The maiden who was the Heavenly Holy Maiden, a maiden who balance both the Light and Darkness. Within her hand she can tilt the balance of the world by simply clicking her fingers, a maiden who decides which side will win.

The immense power of a Heavenly Holy Maiden could destroy the whole world if she wishes to and create life if she wanted to that is why Heavenly Holy Maiden's are a double edge sword because one either wields it to prosper or get slayed by it and be destroyed.

"Daimon, your no fun at all." Ivy pouted as she sat leisurely at the Demon King's armrest after the Demon officials left, after discovering that the Demon King is her Hubby and Daimon, Ivy became shameless and open to the both of them showing them her true colors.

"You two are just being mischievous even though the situation is serious." Daimon sighed helplessly as he caressed Ivy's hair not even bothered about Ivy sitting on the Demon King's armrest it was like it was perfectly normal.

"As long as she is happy." The Demon King warmly smiled at Ivy also not bother at all that she is sitting on his throne, he felt that it was pretty normal like what's his is here's too kind of normal.

"As long as she is happy..." Daimon also agreed making sense of what the Demon King said.

"Hey, "Great Demon King"." Ivy started as she coyly look at the Demon King who raised his eyebrows upon seeing Ivy coyly smiled.

"What is it, Ivy?" The Demon King smiled dotingly unbeknownst to him.

Daimon sulk as he was envious on how Ivy smile and act coy to his brother, he was lamenting on the fact that Ivy never treated him that way.

"I just thought that I always call you "Demon King" and that but I never even knew your name, can I have the honor of knowing your name my "Great Demon King"?" Ivy smiled.

The Demon King's eyebrow's raided when he heard Ivy's question, he remembered that never once did Ivy call his name before and that is because she never knew and he was interrupted by a certain "someone" when he was about to tell her.

"Its Daemon."

"What? Daimon?" Ivy processed.

"No, its Daemon. Instead of I my Daemon is spell in E." Daemon smiled faintly.

"What! Your Daemon, his Daimon?! Who the heck even named you two?"

"Of course, it's none other than the late Demon King, our old man." Daimon replied with a frown as he thought of the old man who is long buried deep in the ground after his fight with the previous Heroes, their father is not the typically strong Demon King but just an average Demon King and a loving father of two children who were both unwelcomed by the world.

Sadly the previous Demon King died in the hands of the previous Heroes who were summoned by the previous Human King, a loving father just died like that.