Arc 4.1 Veronica Schwarzi

Chapter 4.1 Veronica Schwarzi

Upon returning to the System Space, Lily was greeted by her lazy System. Its color dim as it stared holes at her.

"Yo, System. I guess you're not playing today or having the leisure time of your life. Is something wrong?" Lily asked the System suspicious of the Systems silence.

["Is something wrong?"] Lily could hear the System taking a deep breath trying to calm itself but she guessed that it did little effect. [Yes! SoMeThIng IS WRONG!!! You "lil" monster, what have you been doing in your mission world's!!!] The System screamed.

"Completing missions, duh." Lily rolled her eyes seeing the Systems irritation, she does not know why it was so angry at her.

[Doing missions?! Then why the heck did I get a call from the higher ups that you were messing with the worlds that you were send to!! They said that...ugh!]

"Do you mean killing the FL? Am I messing the world by killing the FL's?" Lily inquired as she frowned. She had been killing the FL ever since her first mission but the System never said anything, was it too lazy to even check up on her and who she kills that it only checks on her progress?

'And now that the higher up is calling her System it blames her because of his own irresponsibility?'

[Who cares about that lil b*tch! You can even torture her all you want and I won't even care, just be careful of the Heavenly Dao though. Tsk, I said too much but that is not the point! You are messing up the world by pairing up the ML, Villain, SML and etc. together! Who told you to do that? Stop messing the world up and making them bent! Stop making a BG World into a Yaoi World!]

"Oh? But, I am not even doing anything and I did not pair them up. I was also surprised discovering their relationship so you can't blame me about this!" Lily explained to her System as she rubbed her forehead.

[That's the problem! You did not do anything. Nothing!] The System said exasperated as a black book appeared out of nowhere in front of the System [As what was written here, in your first world you had paired the Second Male Lead with the Villain of the supposed story. Shen Qi's First and Second brother. On the Second world, the ML and a hidden character. Dark and his Guardian Gold. Third world, the ML Jonathan Lee and an Extra Character Dion Han!] The System slammed the book angrily as it glared at Lily who was leisurely eating the System's ice cream in the refrigerator.

"Oh, that's many." Lily simply commented as she licks her mocha flavored ice cream.

[Hey, that's mine!] The System angrily yelled.

"It's mine now." Lily sticks her tongue out. "So, what now? How about you send me into training and also calculate my points so I could go into my next world."

[And spread Yaoi-Virus?] The System mocked angry as he calculates her points.