Arc 1.8 Shen Qi

Chapter 1.8 Shen Qi

Shen Qi was once again in her dreamland, she saw herself in her room lying on her bed. A man was sitting beside her, again!

The man was once again caressing her face, he had a melancholic look as he looked at her.

Seeing this man so melancholic, Shen Qi's heart could not help but tighten. She reach her hand over and grab that hand that was caressing her face and unconsciously, she kissed the hand in a comforting manner like she had done for him in the past?

With this sudden thought,she jolted awake and shot up like a bolt of thunder.

She looked at her surroundings but the man was no longer there, it was empty....

Loneliness gripped her heart once again, she did not expect to wake up alone once again.

She shook her head and lay down on her bed but then a thought flashed through her mind, she bolted up, again.

"Sh*t! Where is that d* mn b*stard! How dare he leave me again!" Shen Qi was livid as she clench and unclench her fist while murmuring some bad "things" that she will do if she ever see him again!

Leaving her without even saying goodbye? HMP! I'll let you cough up blood then!

Shen Qi kept on sulking as she thought of that d*mn b*stard named Mu Xuan!

############################################################################

While on the other side, a certain someone was sneezing thinking that he had caught a bad chill.

"Did you catch a cold? This Prince never would have thought that someone of your caliber would ever catch a cold! You had opened this prince's eyes today." The Second Prince said in an exaggerated manner as he suround Mu Xuan.

"Only idiots don't catch cold!" The implications of what Mu Xuan said tell his true intentions.

"Third brother, your so mean! Why are you so mean towards your Second brother?!" The Second Prince playfully clutch his robe that was on top of his heart and acted like he was suffering greatly.

"I never said that you were an idiot."

The Second Prince was stupefied when he heard Mu Xuan's answer.

##############################################################################

"Why is he still not visiting? It's been two days already, what's taking him so long?!" Shen Qi impatiently muttered as her aura turned even darker, dark clouds were chilling over her house.

She waited for him to come but NO! She searched for him but still NO! He is Nowhere insight!!

The servants in her courtyard, seeing their princess getting worse by the day could not help but go as far away from the princess. Afraid to get punished because of their princess bad mood!

Even Little Yu was afraid to come near her princess who was visibly in a bad mood but she was given an important task by the Emperor and that is to bring her princess on time for dinner together with the Emperor!

"P-Princess...." Little Yu stuttered.

"What is it?" Shen Qi said a little impatient. She did not mean to be rude but she was just in a bad mood because of Mu Xuan!