Arc 3.7 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.7 Lily Walker

Seeing the repentant look of Lance, Lily does not know whether to laugh or cry. She massage her forehead as she felt another headache coming, it's really hard laying her Hubby down because of his amnesia and kind heart.

'If this were like the Novels that I was reading, I had long ago eaten my fill!'

'So are we not doing it?' Lily thought still having the guts to think of this while her Hubby is feeling guilty and all even though there is nothing to feel guilty about.

Lily pulled on the covers and cover herself with it, she looked at Lance with a disappointed look but not because of what he did but because he stop before doing it!

Seeing that dull eyes and disappointed look of Lily, Lance fear only deepened as he clutch the end of the bed sheets that also covered the lower part of his body.

He gritted his teeth as he does not know what to say, many thoughts flash in his mind but he knew that none of it could help him. He could not say that he was drunk because he was clearly sober or say that he just fell.

'Who the f*ck can fall while kissing and stripping his own "sister" down to nothing! Only b*st*rds do those kinds of things!'

Lily looked amused as she watch her Hubby's face turn into different kinds of shades and emotions, she knew just what his Hubby is thinking and she did not like it.

"Lance...." Lily softly called out breaking the ice, Lance quickly looked at Lily, his speed as fast as lightning.

His eyes full of guilt and also hope, guilt of the thing he did to her and hope that she will forgive him.

"Lily, I.... I'm really sorry!" Lance quickly said aloud, Lily was surprised of how loud his voice was and raised her eyebrow. "I'm sorry about what I did, I did not know why I did that or maybe I know why I did that. Think of me as a freak , a bastard, a molester, a rapist and anything you can think of... uhm on second thought please don't think too badly of me."

Lance was a stuttering mess as he nervously tried to explain himself to Lily, he gulp and wiped his sweat as he explained.

"I knew that you only see me as your brother, a big brother that you can lean on and can rely to. A big brother of the family and not a man of your own family, I know that this doesn't make sense and it may disgust you which I already did as you can see but that is not exactly what I'm trying to say. It's not like I'm trying to clean myself or maybe plea you or maybe your thinking that I'm threatening you, rest assure that I am not doing anything of those. I know that you don't feel like listening to my ramblings after all that I had done but I just want you to know something, you can do whatever you want with me after this so please, even for just a minute no, just a second please listen to me." Lance looked Lily in the eyes, he hesitantly pulls her hand into his, he squeeze it.

Lily did not know why Lance was rambling on so much and was still going on and on, he did not push her to any of this and most of all her feelings and his is mutual so what is he feeling so guilty about?