Arc 2.4 Raven the Phoenix

Chapter 2.4 Raven the Phoenix

"What did you say!"

Raven looked at the silver haired man with wide eyes, her surprise could not be hidden.

"Is what you're saying true, does having the number 1 tag really makes me the disciple of the Guardian I?!"

"Yes, it's true."

"Wow, that's amazing! But, how did you know about that?" Raven looked at him suspiciously.

"Erm... that's because I am the Guardian I, the Guardian of the First tower, Silver." Silver honestly said.

"You're Silver?! Are you really him? But really, how dumb could you be to just take in a disciple who had the number 1 tag! Aren't you just too lazy?"

"Well, I am indeed lazy!" Silver stressed in the "lazy" part "But taking the number 1 tag also prove to be difficult, if you still remember, you had to wait patiently for the deskman to give you your numbered tag, right?"

"I did do that." Raven nodded.

"But normally, humans are not patient creatures and would quickly get impatient if they were to wait for an hour and would instead look for a fight. If one desired to be a disciple of mine, one must learn to be patient and disciplined."

"But I'm neither patient nor disciplined, I'm rough sometimes. Does that mean that you don't want me anymore?" Raven pouted as she crossed her arms.

"Hmm?" Silver looked at Raven amused "Since I had already accepted you as my disciple and you even became my disciple fair and square, why would I not want you?" Unbeknownst to him, a smile crept into his lips as he fondly caressed Ravens unruly peach hair.

"Mou~ stop it!" Even though Raven was grumbling, she was really enjoying the attention her husband was giving to her.

###################################################################

In a far away land, the land of the "devils" err..... I mean the Phoenix Clan, a certain brunette was currently in a bad mood as she trowed different kinds of expensive furniture everywhere in her room.

"Ahhh!! Why did I not become the disciple of the Guardian I?! Ah! Who other than I is worthy of becoming his disciple! I will not forgive that person who stole what was mine!!"

"First miss, his highness the crown prince is here." One of the shivering servants said as she bowed low not daring to meet her First Miss eyes.

"He's here? Then, what are you waiting for lead your miss to him, now!"