Arc 1.1 Shen Qi

Edited~

Chapter 1.1 Shen Qi

"Princess, please don't cry anymore. Little Yu knows that Princess loves General Li, but Princess knows that the Emperor and your brothers does not like him for Princess. They are only doing what's best for Princess."

Clear or now known as Shen Qi woke up into this scene when she arrived in her first world.

She was confused at first about what the maid was talking about but based on what she was saying, it looks like she is some sort of a Princess in some dynasty and was crying because of being rejected by her brothers and the Emperor to marry this General Li.

"Little Yu, can you please go out? I want to be alone for now."

Shen Qi gracefully, like a white lotus covered her face with a white handkerchief embroidered with a plum blossom.

Shen Qi tilted her face to the other side refusing to let the maid see her face, pouting and crying like a d*mn retard, Shen Qi pat the handkerchief she was holding unto her face to wipe her "dry tears".

Little Yu who was hesitant to leave her Princess tried to say some few comforting words to her as she tried to look at the face of her Princess who is trying her very best to look away for tears had already been long gone from her eyes.

Shen Qi who was being spied at cursed and could not help but pinch her thigh.

Tears immediately started streaming down her beautiful face because of how painful it felt pinching your own self.

Looking back the Little Yu, Shen Qi pitifully pouted at the maid while looking at her with her big doe red rimmed eyes.

"Please, Little Yu?"

Shen Qi's eyes almost turned to stars as she pleaded at Little Yu, her eyes were watery as she tried her best to stare at her pitifully.

"A-Are you sure, Princess?"

Little Yu was hesitant to leave her Princess since she knew that her Princess was very depressed, she might do something rash if she were to leave her.

But looking at this, her eyes, her fragile heart could not take this cuteness!!

Little Yu covered her nose, blood almost leaked from between her fingers.

Now, what was she doing again? Her Princess is just too cute when she cries!!!!

"I'm really fine, Little Yu. I just want to be alone for now... to think."

Shen Qi put her hands together under her chin, she pouted as she looked down and then back at Little Yu with her eyes pleading.

Seeing this, Little Yu's heart was pierced by thousands of arrows.

She held her chest tightly afraid that if she won't, she might faint from the cuteness overload!!

What the hell is happening to her?! Is this the Legendary Sadism?!

"I-I will do as the Princess' order."

Little Yu quickly said her farewell and ran out of Shen Qi's room like her butt was on fire, she was pinching her nose as she ran away face red.

When Little Yu finally left, Shen Qi immediately stop her act.

Yes, she was shameless enough to be called thick skinned but this....

"..............."

Looking at the boundless sky, Shen Qi felt that it's such a nice day.

Frowning like she had never done before, Shen Qi called for her "useless" System who immediately abandoned her without any explanation.