Arc 3.6 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.6 Lily Walker

WARNING!!! This Chapter Contains Scenes That Are Not Suitable For Children!! You Have Been Warned!

"L- Lance, Mmh~. Harder! Yes that's the spot! Ah~"

In a big room with silver walls, two figures could be seen in an intimate position.

The temperature of the room was so hot that the two people were sweating so much as they enjoy the heated moment.

One was yelling so much in delight and joy and the other was sweating and nervous, what do you expect of a hot summer afternoon?

"Yes, yes! That's the spot, harder!" Lily yelled as she pointed out all the sore spots on her body, who would expect that carrying Lance on a bridal style using this weak body would end her up with a sore body.

'She needed to really exercise more, how can she carry her Hubby all around and toss him around if she couldn't even simply carry him no?'

"Is it this spot, Cici?" Lance the oh so aloof and "powerful", the untouchable King of the business world indulgently became a slave or "massager" to his little "sister".

Who would believe that a godly person/existence like Lance would end up as a mere massager of a nobody? But Lily is no nobody but his past, present and future wife and will be his wife again and again in the future. So why not, right?

"Hmm~ Yeshy, that's the spot!" Lily hummed comfortably as she enjoy being massage by her personal "massager", Hubby!

She miss this moments of them, she still remember those times that every time she gets tired her Hubby would massage her until she fall asleep.

Every time her muscles ache for being mischievous and her ability of being an enemy magnet, her Hubby will always massage her to let all those aching and tired muscles relax.

And also every time she was sore after they had done "it", her Hubby will always massage her and they would always end up doing another round again and again until her muscles ache again!

Who can blame her? It's not like the wolf in their relationship is her Hubby but SHE is! Her Hubby is so so cute that she could not help herself but eat her fill when being presented with such a meal!

'Such times...." Lily sighed contentedly as she eyed her Hubby (steak) sitting beside her, she could not help but smile. "One of these days........."

"Did you say something, Cici?" Lance looked at Lily with a questioning gaze when he heard her speak, he did not quite catch what he said so he asked her.

"Huh? Oh, I said you're so good at this Lance! The best!" Lily thumbs up as she rained praises on him.