Arc 3.2 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.2 Lily Walker

It's been 2 weeks since Clear first arrive on this world and the promised day of the return of her brother, Lance Walker had long pass and he was still not there!

'Where on Earth did that guy hide himself into, why is he still not home!'

"Why the fuck is he still not here?! Where is that runaway brother of mine, I've been waiting here for almost 2 weeks but I did not even get to see even his shadow!" Lily slammed her hand on the table as her frown deepened.

Lily slammed down on her bed as she blankly stared at the ceiling, her thoughts unknown.

"If he does not want to see me then fine, it's not like I can't fail one or two of my missions. As long as I complete the main mission all is fine, instead of thinking about that brat I should instead find a way to look for that husband of mine whoose whereabouts is always unknown." Lily looked at her ring finger where the red string of fate was tied, it silently rest on her ring finger. "Where could you be?" She sighed.

##############################################################

"Pack all of this up!" Lily ordered the lady who works on the shop to pack all of the clothes that she choose.

"Thank you for your purchase!" The salesclerk beamed a big bright smile towards Lily as bags after bags of clothing lined up the table.

Lily had nothing to do so she decided to go to the mall because of boredom, she wanted to cheer herself up and relieve herself to all of the burdens that came crashing to her. The burden of the missions and the unending chase for her hubby who was still lost and not yet found, she's not saying that he is a burden!

All is fine in that day, the sun shining bright, the wind is cool and the parfait that she was eating was delicious and all but bad luck came shining on her that day.

All is fine and dandy for her not until she met them, the leads. It seems that she had a pretty bad luck for meeting the leads who were on their date.

Lily did not stare long at the couple who just step in the small parfait shop that she was in, instead she turned all her focus on the parfait in front of her but her luck sure is good since the leads decided to stop just right beside her. Sarcasm is real!

"Lily, it's nice to see you here." Jonathan awkwardly said to her as he grip his dates hand a little too tightly, he did not know why he even talk to her. It's just that, when he saw her the very moment he step in the door he just felt like he needed to talk to her that is why he was now standing in front of her, nervous and sweating.

"Its also nice seeing you here, Jonathan. Who's she? Your new girlfriend?" Lily looked at the woman behind Jonathan with a gentle smile, not a hint of jealousy or anger could be seen in her face.

Jonathan stood nervously on his spot, he did not know if he should introduce Jade to Lily since she might take it quite badly but he does not have any choice since he does not want to offend his girlfriend.

"Lily, Jade my girlfriend." Jonathan put his hand in Jade's waist as he brought her forward for Lily to see, his smile a little stiff.

"Hello Jade, it's nice to meet you." Lily brought her hand forward to do a handshake, she smiled at Jade.

"Nice to meet you to, Lily." Jade held Lily's hand for a handshake, she does not know why but she felt nervous being in front of this woman. She looked at Lily a little guarded but she did not show it as she hide it with a sweet smile but still Lily saw it and could only smile, she looked back and forth between Lily and Jonathan nervously.

"Then, I won't be disturbing your date. I would hate to trouble such couples."

"No no no, it's no trouble at all." Jonathan immediately denied what Lily said "But maybe it is best that we go, we don't want to trouble you."

"You're also no trouble at all."

After Jonathan said his goodbyes, he immediately grab Jade away and walk to their own table not even once looking back but that is only if you look at the one side of the coin, as Jonathan's back was on her she did not see him casually looking sideways as he stared at her at the corner of his eyes.

'She changed....'

"Have fun." Lily whispered as she looked at the couple "Ahaaa.. I'm jealous. Where are you now my hubby, I miss you."

Lily stirred her parfait as she brought a big serving of it on her spoon towards her mouth and ate it, she frowned.

#############################################################

"Didn't that scam of a System of mine said that if I follow this string it would immediately bring me to my hubby?" Lily thought as she drove her car, following the red string.

Since Lily could not wait to meet her hubby any longer, if he is not coming to her then she will come to him. She decided that she will search for him even if she had to follow the red string to the ends of the world, she will find him, she will!

"Then, I'll just follow this string then my hubby will definitely be at the end of this string!" Lily happily thought. "But what if he's in somewhere far from here? What if he is in America, New York or someplace unknown, does this Lily have a passport?"

Lily followed the red string to different kinds of places where the red string seems to lead her, if she were to say she had been driving her car all over the city already just by following this red string of fate. Her face started to darken since the red string looked like it was toying her, she had already drove around the city but the end of the string was still out of reach!

'Don't tell me that I might really reach the end of the world before I got to the end of this string!'

But since it's her hubby that they were talking about, even if she needed to travel the three realms she will definitely find him!

After the long search, the red string of fate was finally showing signs that its other end was finally near. The string glowed bright red as the place where her hubby is, is near.

"Finally, I found him."

Lily smiled as she turned to the next block, her face darkened on the sight.

Lily stopped on one of the big gates of the most biggest and expensive Mansion in the area, she looked at the Mansion with mouth hanging wide open!

"Fuck!"