Arc 1.11 Shen Qi

Chapter 1.11 Shen Qi

"What??!!!" Shen Qi's Royal brothers could not believe what their little sister is saying.

"It's true, Mu Xuan and I are getting married." Shen Qi said matter of factly.

"Mu Xuan!"

"And!"

"Shen'er!"

"Are!"

"Getting Married!!" Her brothers yelled.

"Yes." Mu Xuan simply said as he pulled Shen Qi more closer to him.

"Mu Xuan, you traitor!" The Emperor yelled.

"Mu Xuan you evil person, you even dare to use your evil claws to our own sister?!" The Fifth Prince said livid.

"See if we don't skin you alive right here and now!" The Fourth Prince shouted.

"For daring to touch sister.." The Sixth Prince looked at him with a dangerous look.

"We will beat you to a pulp until mother won't be able to recognize you no more!" The Seventh Prince continued.

"Brother's, skin him alive!!" The Second Prince yelled as different kinds of weapons were brandished, the weapons shone with a dangerous light.

"Attack!"

~1 hour later~

"So what did I all tell you?" Shen Qi dangerously asked her brothers, even Mu Xuan and the Emperor, were behaving in front of her with the best attitude as possible.

"Never point a sharp and dangerous weapon to a family member." The Royal Prince and Emperor said together, the second person that really scared them the most except their mother Empress was truly Shen Qi. Even the Emperor who was revered and feared by all could not stop the shaking of his knees, he dared not anger his Shen'er.

Mu Xuan on the other hand was also doing that whatever kung fu "stance" without question and even have that indulgent and reverent look as he do that in front of Shen Qi, he would not only just do this for her but he would even gladly kneel for her.

"You should understand this point and never forget about this, a family should love each other and not harm one another. I hope that everyone understand my point." Shen Qi smiled at them dangerously.

"Yes sister/ Shen Qi / Shen'er!"

"Good!" Shen Qi smiled brightly.

########################################################

"Shen'er, are you really sure about marrying that scu-- Mu Xuan?!" The Emperor asked with hope.

Mu Xuan glared at the Emperor deadly but the Emperor did not bat even an eyelid against his threats, it's the safety of his favorite sister at stake here!

"First brother, I know that you are suspicious of Mu Xuan since his face literally have the words "Totally cannot be trusted" written on them but I can assure all of you that Mu Xuan is a good man."

"We know Mu Xuan just how you know him sister, that's why we can't trust him." The Sixth Prince said without hesitation.

"Sixth brother is right sister, Mu Xuan is the number one person in this entire Kingdom that you should not trust." The Seventh Prince agreed.

"Why do you all keep on badmouthing me you brats, do you want me to beat you all up?!" Mu Xuan gritted his teeth in anger as he glared at each one of them.

"Of course, it's so sister/ Shen Qi/ Shen'er won't marry you!" The Royal Family said.

"You--"

"Mu Xuan, stop." Shen Qi held his hand comfortingly. "And you all, please stop it already. I know that you all just wanted the best for me but I'm not a kid anymore, I can choose by myself and choosing Mu Xuan was the best choice that I had ever made." Shen Qi declared.

Mu Xuan was so touched of what Shen Qi had said, no one in his entire life not even his brothers had told him that he was the best choice in their life. He knew that his brothers love and cares for him but all of them are idiots who had sharp tongues and could never say good things in front of anyone but Shen Qi but still he cared for this idiotic brothers of his.

"Lil princess, can't we really change your mind anymore?" The Second Prince could not help but ask.

"Nothing can change my mind anymore." Shen Qi gave her final decision.

"Sigh... if that is what you wish for then... we can only support you." The Fourth Prince sighed.

"Third brother, please take care of sister. If you make sister cry..." The Sixth Prince look at him dangerously.

"We will skin you alive and hung your corpse upside down!" The Seventh Prince flashed a dangerous looking weapon towards Mu Xuan before quickly hiding it away from Shen Qi's sight.

"Mu Xuan, don't you even dare take a consort or else I will toss you to the wolves to get eaten!" The Emperor threatened while he also flashed a cold weapon towards Mu Xuan, the others also doing the same before quickly keeping it away from Shen Qi's sight.

Shen Qi laughed at her brothers secretive actions, she is not blind to not notice those cold weapons her brothers were secretly flashing to Mu Xuan. How lucky is she to have such loving, caring and doting brothers.

"Even if you all did not remind me of that matter, I would still never take on another woman as my consort. Even if the Emperor were to even give me an Imperial edict, I would die first before I take on a consort, no, not even in death would I take one. Only my Shen'er would be my first and last wife, she is the only one for me." Mu Xuan looked at Shen Qi with a loving gaze as he held her hand gently.

"Mu Xuan, you better remember your words today. I'm a possessive woman and I don't like to share my man, if there will come a day that you will take on a consort or touch another woman, even if you just look at another woman that is not me that will be the day that you will lose me." Shen Qi threatened. She was not joking when she said those words, even though they had promised each other in their last life if he were to break that promise she will not hesitate to leave him no questions needed.

"Shen'er, I promise you, you will be the only woman that I will ever love in this lifetime and even the next and the next after that." Mu Xuan gravely swore at her. His promise weighed like the world, big and heavy. He will undoubtedly fulfill his promise to her in this lifetime and a hundred lifetimes more, even if his mind were to forget her his heart would never forget.

"Mu Xuan, you better not forget your promise because I will remember it." 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Huhuhuhhuhuhuhhhuhuhuuhuuh!!!!!!

Arc 1 is almost finish!

I will miss you my baehs!!!!