Arc3.5 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.5 Lily Walker

"Laannnnncccccceeeeeeeee!!!!" Lily called out as she got lost in the private villa where Lance brought her to relax and have a little fun, a vacation in short.

"Lannnnnnnccccccccyyyyyyy!"

It was Saturday morning when Lance invited Lily to have a vacation in their private villa somewhere in ****** which she happily agreed to since it was near the beach and the place is peaceful and quiet just as she wants it to be.

The place they were going also makes her remember their past life, they would always choose the most peaceful and quiet place to live. Lance would plant different kinds of flowers for her which are all beautiful and fragrant, she really love those flowers he especially planted for her.

And for their pass time, they would leisurely walk on the shore near their house or sometimes play on the water when it was too hot or they were hot. (>////<) Those were really the days!!

"Lancceee! Lance! Where are you?!" Lily continued to yell as she looked for her missing hubby.

'This is quite fun!'

On the other hand, Lance who was also looking for his "missing" Cici was desperately looking for her as he yells her name.

"Lily! Cici! Where are you?!" Lance yelled as he wheeled his way on the uneven path of the rocky soil.

2 hours ago. The two of them were happily walking on the woods when suddenly Lance found himself alone, he did not notice that Lily stopped and got daze for a second as she looked at the beautiful view and also did not expect to find herself alone.

She was unfamiliar of the place and could not help but get lost.

While looking for each other, Lance and her just kept on passing each other unknowingly as they look for each other. Author can only sigh deeply as she look at the two "Dumb" people who keep on passing each other.

"Lance! Yooohhooo.... Lancy!" Lily yelled as she skips her steps happily, she felt like they were playing hide and seek.

'So fun and thrilling! I wonder what would my price be when I find my hubby? A kiss or maybe.... ahhh!' Lily covered her red cheeks with both of her hands as she laughed, she was laughing all by herself like a maniac in the middle of nowhere.

############################################################

"Cici! Where are you?!" Lance yelled worried for his Cici's sake, what would he do if something happens to his Cici? He would surely be devastated if his Cici is harmed because of him!

"Lily!" Lance eyes sparkled when he saw a figure walking leisurely in the woods, they are 5 meters apart but he is sure that that person is Lily.