Arc 3.12 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.12 Lily Walker

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~

The car suddenly swerved off path and was almost thrown away by the big impact, fortunately Dion had swerved the car back in place avoiding the calamity that was to befall them.

How I miss them so~

"Ah!" Lily was tossed aside when the car swerved, she hugged Lance to make sure nothing happens to him.

Those eye lashes that fluttered like butterflies~

"Dion, what's happening?!" Lance asked as he hugged Lily, he stared at Dion who was sweating buckets of cold sweat.

How I miss those times~

How I miss your touch~

"Well, when you were busy in your "lovely dovey" the car behind us suddenly bump into us, I'm s--"

"Dion!" Jonathan yelled holding unto his seat, his face pale from fright.

*screeeecchhh*

Those irresistible touch~

"Hold on!" Lance yelled as he embraces Lily tighter, his face cold as he looked at the car behind them coldly.

"That car is really targeting our car, it seems like they have something against one of us." Lily hissed.

Those unforgettable kisses~

"It looks like it." Dion replied while focusing on driving, his playful side long gone and was replaced by a dead serious face. He was literally taking the situation at hand seriously knowing that lives are at stake "Sh*t! Should have brought my other car, if only I knew!"

*Bogshhhh!*

*Screech!*

Those memories we shared~

"Dion, a truck! Avoid it!" Jonathan yelled as he pointed the speeding truck that was quickly approaching them, his face already drained of colors.

"Wait, what is he doing here?" Lance asked even in the heat of the moment, what a perfect timing.

*Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhh!*

As Dion made a quick turn of the steering wheel to avoid the approaching truck, the car made a circular movement as it turn and turn as it speed along the lanes.

I will never forget them no matter what happens~

Lance held Lily tightly to keep her away from harm, Jonathan held unto his seat as the car continues to turn while Dion tried to control the out of control car to save the situation.

Because those memories...~

The car made a few turns before stopping, the people inside the car sighed a big sigh of relief as they finally got to safety.

Even though now buried deep inside my head~

"Fina--"

I will~

*BOOGGSSHHH!*

Still~

*BAM*

Remember them~

*BAM*

Even deep in my grave~

*BAM!*

Because those memories are the memories that we shared~

Then, everything turned black as the world turned upside down.

And never would I ever forget it~

Even when I'm dead~

I love you~

Goodbye~

[ARC 3 END]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

JOKE!! GOT YA!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Keep on Going

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here!

"Mmm...."

In a white room, Lily slowly opened her eyes as an intense headache hammered her in the head. She surveyed her surroundings trying to remember what happened when all of her memories about the incident suddenly flash through her mind, she quickly sat up enduring the pain she was feeling as she looked all over her room.

She sighed in relief when she saw Lance sleeping at the bed beside her, a tear fell down from her eyes but she quickly wipe it off her face.

'I almost lost him. I almost lost him. I almost lost him, again.' Lily thought. Her fist clench into a tight fist, her nails digging on her palm.

"Lily! Finally your awake!" A man who had bandages almost all over his body exclaimed, he was so happy when he saw Lily sitting up on her bed, he quickly called the doctor's to check up on her.

"It was just some broken bones, bruises and external wounds. No head damage or anything, she just needs to stay in the hospital for a month then she can go home." The doctor explained as he then excused himself for he needed to go to his other patients.

"I'm so glad your awake, I thought that you're in coma because you had been asleep for almost 4 days just like Lance." Dion glance back at Lance who was still peacefully sleeping, he rubbed his temple as he feels a surfacing headache. "Who do you think was behind this? I know Lance had many enemies so do I but from my investigation no one from our side was involved in this accident, they were all checked and were proven clean so that leaves me to you. Do you have any enemies?" Dion asked.

Lily looked at Dion with cold eyes as she scanned him up and down. Dion was also all bruised up and some few broken bones like them and even his left hand had a cast over it, she thought of his question and tried to think of anyone that could have anything against her but she could think of no one at all.

She does not even have friends so what's more an enemy? But if there is someone that she should be suspicious of then there is someone she had in mind.

"Her name is....." Lily said almost in a whisper that almost made Dion had a hard time understanding her words but then it click in, he smiled.

"I got it." Dion got up and left. His back was on her so Lily was not able to see that face of Dion, it was too full of anger and an unknown emotion in his eyes. His gaze was too frightening and too evil that his face turned too twisted that his real facial features were hidden beneath and unrecognizable.

Maybe, just maybe this is the real Dion. The evil and ruthless Dion, the Devil himself.