Arc 3.1 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.1 Lily Walker

"My head, it hurts!" Clear rubbed her head as her eyesight slowly cleared but what she saw when she opened her eyes surprised her so much that she started cursing the Systems ancestors to its descendants back and forth.

'Is this a rape scene? How the heck did this original owner of this body ended up in this state?!' Raven thought as she cursed.

"Oh, I thought that you already fainted. That's no fun at all when playing this game, I don't want a fish in bed." The ugly man lecherously looked Clears body up and down.

"Hahaha.... Why are you not screaming anymore? Come on scream, scream just like how you did before." The fat ugly man beside him also said.

Clear was being surrounded by 3 ugly men in a dark alley where no one passes by, it was night time and Clear had no idea what happened to the original owner of the body and why she ended up in this state.

Suddenly, Clears head started to hurt as an influx of unfamiliar memories started invading inside her mind. The original owners name was Lily Walker, the sister of Lance Walker. Lily was a happy child until their parents both dies in a car accident, when their parents died Lance took care of Lily and the business left behind by their parents. But because of this the two siblings slowly drift apart until they were nothing unlike before but still Lance cared for Lily and still took care of her. On the age of 23, her brother Lance got into an accident and became disabled and because of this his brother became cold to all those surrounding him even to her. He could not take what had happened to him but still life must go on, he continued managing his life like he always did before he got into an accident but this only cause another rift in their life. Because of wallowing in sorrow, Lance had no time for Lily and all that Lily could do is find love in another person.

Jonathan Lee came into Lily's life which gave her the love that she wanted most, he brought her to heaven and he was also the cause for her to go to hell. Because of a misunderstanding between the two of them, Lily drive home alone and did not expect to meet the people that will cause the destruction of her life.

[Mission World 3

Main Mission

Live for 10 years and more

Reward: 8000

Side Mission

Escape the Gangsters

Reward:5000

Side Mission

Take care of Lance Walker

Reward: 3000]

"Shit..." Lily cursed as she held her head.

"Look man, this chicks so oozing hot. Why don't we go and f*ck her now, what are you all waiting for?" The ugly afro guy said as he slowly walks towards Lily.

"Hehehe.... Then don't mind if I help myself then." The fat ugly man creepily laughed.