Arc 1.6 Shen Qi

Chapter 1.6 Shen Qi

"......" Shen Qi was looking full with interest on what things the street vendors are selling, she look at all of it with so much interest, she look at it like it's the most interesting thing she had seen in her whole lifetime!

It's the best thing ever!! \(||>.>)/

"...." Mu Xuan who was with her could not help but fidget on his spot, the atmosphere between them were pretty awkward.

« (<.<)] [(>.>) » \(||>.>)/

As you had guess, today is the promise day. Shen Qi being the 'kind' person that she is, as if! Stand true to her promise and accompany Mu Xuan, her SP!! *0*

She just suddenly appeared in front of Mu Xuan without a warning and claimed that her "Second brother", the Second Prince sent her there to "accompany" him!

So that is why they are now in this kind of situation!

"Uhmm... how about we go and eat first, what do you think?"

Shen Qi looked at Mu Xuan and nodded her head in agreement and then quickly looked away.

Mu Xuan could only bitterly sigh, the two of them entered a restaurant called Fragrant Restaurant. The Second Prince had already book them a private room so all they had to do is come and eat.

The two ate in silence and only the sound of the utensils hitting the plates could be heard, no one of them dared to talk. The meal was finished quickly and the two of them continued their stroll again.

"Can you wait here for a moment, I just need to buy something." The awkward atmosphere was broken by Mu Xuan. Seeing Shen Qi nodding, Mu Xuan quickly disappeared from her sight. His where abouts unknown.

"Tsk. If only I knew what truly happened to the both of them then I won't just silently go with the flow, but from all the clues that I had gathered I somehow manage to make a conjecture but if that's true then....." Shen Qi thought deeply but then she heard the voice of the person she most likely not want to see.

"Hoho.. if this isn't her highness!" Said a female voice in a mocking tone.

Her loud voice attracted the people around and they started to gather ready for a show, talk and whispers could be heard all around.

"Wow, is that the famed princess?"

"She is so beautiful!"

"Her beauty is comparable to the late Queen, no, she is more beautiful!"

"A beauty that could cause a nations downfall!!"

"Well, well, well, if this isn't the oh so famed talented third miss of the An Household, by the way is your face still hurting from last night?" Shen Qi also mockingly smiled. Her words might make her sound worried about her but her words have already made many implications behind it.

"Wow, she's not only beautiful but also have such a sharp tongue!" It was unknown who said this but it was someone among the crowd.

Seeing Shen Qi smiled like that, Feng An's anger from that night's humiliation even surged through the roof!

"I heard that the princess is interested in someone, it's been going around quite a lot recently around the kingdom, I heard that it was the genius young General Li." Feng An smiled kindly but the meaning behind her words were deadly sharp.

The crowd gasp when they heard such a juicy piece of news, some of them were praising her for having such good eyes but others were condemning her for eyeing others fiancee.

It a common knowledge between the people in the Qi Kingdom that there genius young General was betrothed to the An Household's talented third miss so some could not help but look down on her.

"Princess, I don't blame you. I know that General Li, my fiancee is such a charming individual." Feng An smiled at Shen Qi with an understanding look "I know that you like him but --"

Not wanting to listen to Feng An's bullshit anymore, Shen Qi cut her off with a smile.

"Feng An, I think your mistaken. This princess, I had no sort of feeling towards General Li. This princess does not like General Li at all, so you can be rest assured. This princess does not even put him in this princess eyes so how come this princess did not know that this princess likes him? You must be jesting, Feng An don't believe in rumors so easily since rumors can never be trusted." Shen Qi sincerely advised and even a kind smile on her face but deep inside she was laughing her butt off.

Feeling humiliated, Feng An's face turned beat red and was again about to retort but a certain someone appeared that made her shrink back. 

The memories of that night was still deeply ingrained in her bones, the swelling on her cheek was very painful that she found it even difficult to speak let alone eat! 

She unconsciously put her hand on both sides of her cheeks protecting it for any incoming attacks.....

"What's going on here?" 

___________________________________________________________

I'm back everyone!!!

Feng An you gonna rock!!

Fall rock bottom!!