Arc 3.14 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.14 Lily Walker

*Boggshh!*

"Lily! I heard what happened about Lance, is he alright?" Dion asked the very moment he stepped in the room, he looked at Lily worried.

He pat Lily's shoulders comforting her, Lily smiled at Dion gratefully.

"Don't worry, Lance is alright now." Lily sighed in relief "By the way, thank you Dion for always being here for my brother. My brother did not choose the wrong friend, you are a great friend."

Dion can only shyly scratch his cheek because of Lily's heartfelt praise, he knew that he was not a good person but still he was thankful for her praise. Lance for him was also a very good friend, a really good friend that he had already looked at him as a brother.

"Right! I had news for you..." Dion suddenly looked at Lily grimly "A "very" bad news." Dion stressed the "very" part, it looks like what he is about to tell her is really a bad news, a terrible one.

"What is it?" Lily asked as she also turned serious knowing that what Dion is about to tell her is a serious matter.

"It's about.... Jade." Dion trailed of trying to see her reaction. "She escaped." Dion readied himself for her scolding and the many colorful words coming from her but after waiting for almost half an hour nothing happened, he looked at her and gouge her expression. "Uhmmm... didn't you hear me? I said, Jade escaped. She is not dead, yet." Dion said again trying to cross his point to her but still the looked on her face did not change, it was still emotionless.

"Oh, is that so." Lily simply said as she looked back at the sleeping Lance, she put his stray hair back to its place.

""Is that so"? Is that all you have to say?" Dion could not believe what he just heard and asked again.

'Are my ears working fine? Should I go and have it check by a doctor?' Dion thought.

"That's not all I have to say but I'm busy so that's all, for now." Lily replied not looking at him.

"Aren't you worried that Jade escaped? The person that was the cause of our accident, Lance in a coma, hello!" Dion said not knowing what to do anymore.

"Don't worry, Dion. If I want someone dead, no matter what they do their only end will be death. After a few days from now you'll find her, dead of course." Lily evilly smirk, a dangerous glint flashed through her eyes as she smiles.

A few days later, as Lily had said, Dion found Jade in an abandoned house outside the city. She was already dead when they found her, her corpse was already rotting and a few maggots was already eating her but the mysterious part of her death was the way she died.

She was as if in pain seeing her mouth open wide and fingernail marks all over her body but the most bothering part of her death was the small bite marks that could be seen all over her body that was only skin and bones left.