Arc 5.20 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.20 Ivy Neil

The long awaited wait is over, the Fire Continent that was long been hiding in the deep waters finally emerge in this day as the magnificent Fire Continent once again emerges from the ruins of its history taking back its throne once again as the most powerful Continent.

"Finally, the Fire Continent is now finally within reach! We can now go and kill the Demon King!" Michael yelled excitedly as he look over the Fire Continent's entrance.

"Michael, don't be rash the forest might have powerful Demon Beast." Daniel grab Michael's sleeves stopping him from making any rash decisions.

"Daniel is right, we must be careful when we trek the forest path. The forest are the Demon Beast's territory and deeper the woods we would likely meet more powerful beast." Leaf also advice Michael to not act rashly agreeing to Daniel's words.

"I know, Daniel you don't have to mom me too much I had already learned my lessons of acting recklessly on the first journey no less." Michael scratched his cheeks as he nod his head at Daniel's warning.

"Glad you understand." Daniel nod satisfied with Michael's attitude.

"You three, you seemed like your having fun." The three of them looked back when they heard Dawn speaking at them, they do not know why but something seems off about Dawn these days.

"Everyone, quit messing around and let's get this over with. Come on, let's go." Gabriel who was right beside Dawn smiled at trio helplessly as he walk in front of the group together with Dawn.

################################################

"It seems that the Hero group had already entered the Fire Continent's Demonic Forest, what do you two think will they survive or not?" Ivy's smile blossomed like a flower as she watch the mana generated mirror where she watch the Heroes struggling to defeat their opponents.

"They do not seem to be powerful, are you really sure that those five are the Heroes?" Daemon asked seeing the supposed "Heroes" in action, he thought that he can easily squash them even without lifting a finger.

"No, there are only 3 of them there the rest are only extras. Oh! Isn't that Leaf, the Elf that we met in the something something Forest." Ivy exclaimed when he saw Leaf together with the four, who would have known that he would become an ally of the Heroes.

"Leaf? Hmm... looks like him but I could be wrong, I no longer remember the people that we have met so far since they are all unnecessary." Daimon held his chin with both of his point fianger and thumb as he tried to think back of the name "Leaf" in his memory but then coming up with nothing since h us brain had long deleted the unnecessary memories in his mind.

"Never knew that you have the memory of a fish, but what do you think will they reach the Demon Castle?" Ivy lick a rainbow colored lollipop that had magically appeared out of nowhere, well not really magically since she got the rainbow colored lollipop from her storage ring.

"In their current speed, I bet hundred Demon Beast stones that they will not." Daimon said confidently.

"What about you, Daemon?" Ivy look at Daemon who was in deep thought.

"I bet thousands of Demon Beast stones that they... will reach the Demon Castle." Daemon said surprising both Ivy and Daimon who was beside him.

"Are you really confident that they will reach the Demon Castle?" Daimon asked surprised, he never expected for his brother to place his bets on the "Humans".

"Why did you place your bet on them, Daemon?" Ivy asked him curious as to why he would bet on them, he just told them that they look weak but he betted on them. This truly made Ivy curious as to the reason why Daemon put his bet on them.