Arc 3.11 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.11 Lily Walker

"Brother Dion, what are you doing here?" Lily asked surprised seeing Dion standing right in front of their door when she opened it.

"Hello, lil sis." Dion smiled.

"By the way, what brings you here? Looking for Lance?" Lily was suspicious of Dion but she did not let her suspicion slip and maintained her smile, she motioned for Dion to come in but he only waved.

"No, it's alright I'm not here for Lance instead I came here to get you. I was heading to the airport to pick up Lance when suddenly I remembered my cute "lil sis" and also decided to pick you up since your mansion is on the way to the airport." Dion explained as he open the car door for Lily.

"Brother Dion, if you had forgotten the airport is way over in the 3rd district and not in the 6th!" Lily reminded Dion as she enters the car "Wha?" Lily looked back at Dion and into the person sitting beside the driver's seat, Jonathan.

"H-Hi, Lily. Fancy seeing you again don't you think?" Jonathan smiled awkwardly as he tried his best to avoid meeting Lily's stare.

"What is he doing here?" Lily stared at Dion who was buckling his seat belt ready to start the car.

Dion just smiled mysteriously and shrugged his shoulders as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"What do you think?" Dion asked teasingly as he continues to wiggle his eyebrows like a worm running a marathon.

"........" Lily stayed silent and did not respond to his teasing, she only glared at him hard as her eyes promise pain and suffering if he won't still spill the beans.

Seeing her "glare" Dion stop teasing this already riled up "cat" or else he will only blame himself for paying the price of angering this Demoness.

"Alright, I give up! Don't look at me like that, yes, I will spill it already. See I'm already spilling it.... *sigh* This is why I don't like having a sister, they are cute as an angel when they are small but they turn into a "Demoness" when they grow up! Ouch! Alright, fine. Please stop hitting me already!"

Lily rained down punches towards Dion for not answering her questions immediately and even had the guts to bad mouth her under his breath! It looks like this guy doesn't fear death!

"Ouch! Fine, just stop it!" Dion cross his arms as a shield for Lily's attack. "Shush, can't you wait for a while it's not like I'm running away or what. Alright, I'll explain. So, I was on my way home after a meeting with a business partner of mine and that is when I spotted "Jonathan". He was on a street that hardly had any car passing by, his car had a flat tire and did not have any spare and so do I. Since I know him and it would be wrong for me to leave him just like that ... who knows if he might encounter a thief! Poor him, no? What if he was kidnapped or worse killed! My fragile heart won't be able to take it!" Dion dramatically clutch his heart as he put his forehead on the steering wheel as he cried invisible tears, he look so heartbroken that if one didn't know what happened then they would think that someone had died from his family to cause such a grief to a "handsome" man.