ONLY YOU System

Edited~

 Chapter System

[Initiating connection with Host

Loading......

10%

.

.

40%

.

.

70%

.

.

100%

Binding successfully to Host complete!]

This was the first thing Clear heard when she woke up, her eyesight blurry and her head aching.

If she did not know any better, she would have thought that she had been hit with a bat on her head because of how her head is hurting so much.

[Finally, your awake, Host!! System is very glad that Host is already awake!]

A rather jolly voice greeted her when she finally snaps out of her thoughts.

She quickly look at the direction where the voice was coming from and saw a black orb of light floating in midair.

"Is that you my System?" Clear suspiciously asked, still can't believe how her System change from a serious character into "this" character.

[Who else could it be but none other than I, your System!]

The black ball of light continued on dancing in midair as it slowly float towards Clear, it stop a meter away from her.

[Right! I still did not introduce myself to you, right Host? So, uhm... System's full name is System Cutie Pie!]

Clear's mouth twitched hearing her System's full name.

"So, what about now? I had already signed the contract so... when will I start?"

Clear did not care about the antics of the System and directly went to the point.

It can keep its antics and she could do her mission. What a win win situation.

Wandering in that darkness for many of years alone, she was bored and she wanted to play!

[Host, please hold your horses and please listen to your cute System!]

"You mean shameless right?" Clear smirked.

[Host, it is not nice to be rude to others and most of all to such a cute System, such as myself!]

The System shamelessly promoted itself not knowing what shame is.

[So where was I again? Right! Before Host goes on a world please select from these free skills first to aide you in times of need, since Host is so useless.]

"Why you!"

Being called useless by this shameless System of hers, Clear was livid.

[FREE SKILLS FOR A USELESS HOST:

1. Cooking

2. Acting

3. Singing

4. Dancing

5. The Four Arts

6. Art of Seduction

.

.

.

10. Martial Arts ]

Clear's mouth could not help but twitch seeing the capitalized and bold words at the top of the screen. One day she will get her revenge to this System of hers!

"Can I f*ck*ng punch you?!"

Clear cracked her knuckles as she gritted her teeth and glared daggers at the black orb of light.

[Host can't. Host can only choose skills and cannot punch System!]

"F*ck*r! Alright then, I choose Martial Arts!" Clear said calmly, no she was trying to be calm!

One day, this System of hers would be the cause of her death!!

[Then Martial Arts it is! Well, good luck Host and have fun!!]

"Wha-"

Before Clear could say anything, she disappeared right on her spot.

~100 years later~

A figure of an exhausted human fell down from a black portal as if it was spat out.

The figure was barely moving when suddenly it opened its eyes, eyes full of anger!

"F*ck you System!!" Clear cursed the System loudly for it to hear her.

[Oh, finally you're done Host. I was already feeling bored waiting for you. Finally, you're already done.] The System said very lazily.

Clear looked at her left side and her mouth twitch yet again; she saw the black orb that is her System reclining on a chair having a sunbath!

If it only had a body, she would definitely beat the living daylights of this System of hers.

Too bad, it is only an orb of floating light.

"You should have warned me before you sent me out there!" Clear angrily yelled at the lazy ball of light and took large strides towards it.

[Oh, did I not tell you before I sent you? My bad.] The System coyly replied.

"That's it?! And also, you could have killed me?! If you were to ever transport me again on another space, please transport me directly on land not on the f*ck*ng air!!" Clear roared.

[Oh, I did that too? My mistake, it might be a system error. I'll be sure to fix it in no time so you can comfortably go on another space ride.]

Hearing all of the excuses the System said, Clear could only grit her teeth in frustration and add another beat point for the System in her heart.

She knew that this System is toying with her, all Systems are the same, they are all scum's!!!

Why did she even believe in this System in the first place? She was blind to trust it!

[Alright, since you are already done practicing the FSFAUH then I, the great System will now send you to your mission world.]

"Final---"

And then once again, before Clear could finish what she was going to say, she was once again sent by the scum System away without any warning.

[Ta Ta! Enjoy!]