Arc 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi

Chapter 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi

Yang, faced off with his fellow Mutant and fellow Zombie King. In terms of power both of them seemed to be equal, the Kraken in front of him seemed to have the strength of a thousand man. His body was as hard as rocks and his speed as agile as fish on the water. Yang seemed to be having a hard time facing off this monster.

"Yang, I'm coming!" Veronica yelled as she jumped from the Kraken's enormous hands.

"Mama!" Yang was surprised when he saw Veronica that put him off guard , the Kraken finally having a chance on landing a strike on him.

"Yang!!" Veronica flew with her fastest speed and caught Yang who was thrown away like a bag of flesh.

"Mama, what are you doing here?"

"I came to help you, of course." Veronica smiled as she put Yang down on the ground. "Now, to deal with this Kraken we need something that would pierce through inside him and would definitely hurt him."

"Kraken? Is that a food, mama?" Yang innocently said still thinking of food even when they are in the middle of battle.

"That's it! My Yang is really smart!" Veronica happily rained kisses on Yang's face as she thought of an idea.

"Hmm... Yang is a good boy!" Yang beamed as he showered in Veronica's love, he is happy when she is happy.

"I had decided, that Kraken is going to be cooked takoyaki style!"

Veronica and Yang went on the move, Yang will attract the Kraken as Veronica find a big metal sharp object. Her eyes glistened when she saw an abandoned sharp metal alloy on the side walk, she quickly picked it up and surround the alloy with her Qi that had followed her through worlds.

"Yang, now!" Yang quickly ran beside Veronica when he heard her order, Veronica throwed the sharp metal with lightning speed towards the Kraken who did not even have time to avoid her attack.

"GROOOWWWWLLL!!!" The Kraken howled as the sharp metal sink in his head almost close to his brain, it was glad that he had quickly held the sharp object before it had successfully sink in its brain.

"LIGHTNING STRIKE!!!" Before the Kraken knew what had happened, Veronica and Yang fired their strongest lightning towards the metal alloy on the Kraken's head.

The Kraken was like a dancing octopus as it was being electrocuted on the spot, its head quickly swelling and then exploding when it can no longer endure the electricity inside its head. Scorch meat fell like rain all over the place as the Kraken fell down on the ground black as a kettle's pot.

"We won!"

"Wahhhh!"

Seeing the Kraken finally dead, the people inside the base cheered for their victory over the war that they thought that they could not win. The dark clouds that loomed over their heads brightened as light pass through sending its light to the people celebrating their victory and most of all to the two people who defeated the Kraken.

"Yang, let's go." Veronica smiled at Yang as she held his hand, they disappeared from the ruins of war and that was the last time the people of that base had seen those two "Heroes" who had save them in their times of difficulty.

"A miracle did happen..."

~5 Years later~

On a far away land, that was once a ruin, a place forgotten by its own citizens stood another city that was build from the ashes of its history. Civilization was once again starting as a new era begins.