Arc5.6 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.6 Ivy Neil

"Elder, we have guest from the far East." Leaf said in Elven language to the Elder Elf who looks like one of the eldest of the Elves base on his old look and the way Leaf address him.

The Elder Elf look at Ivy's group with a wizened gaze as he look them up and down, he frowned as he stop his gaze at Daimon.

"  (They can stay tonight but tomorrow they must go.)" The Elder Elf said to Leaf before he turned back and leave, he answered Leaf in the Elven language because he was confident that they wouldn't understand what he was saying.

"What did they say?" Buck whispered to Ivy curious as to what the older Elf said.

"......he said we can stay for the night." Ivy whispered back.

Ivy stared at the back of the Elder Elf for a second before she took her gaze away from the Elder Elf, she knew that the Elder Elf is wary of Daimon who was literally screaming the aura of "danger".

"The Elder had given his consent, you can stay in the Elven territory for tonight. I hope that you will have a good stay in our place." Leaf smiled in a friendly manner but his face was a little bit strained for a reason, his attitude before and now was really different from before. Who knew that he was such a friendly and kind Elf, some Elves are really such an *ssh*l*!

Leaf lead the group away from the Elders home and lead them to their hut to stay for the night, the group followed Leaf in a good manner as they went farther away from the Elder Elves home.

"First Elder, the red moon is 4 days and 3 nights. The first day of the red moon is the most dangerous day for all Elves and wanderers; if they were to journey tomorrow morning won't they be caught with the Beast tide?" The Third Elder Elf asked the First Elder with a curious and worried look as he did not know why the First Elder wanted to get rid of the two teenagers and the Giant Lizards.

"First Elder, we Elves are helpful and hospitable creatures that help those people in need and that goes a long way back to our ancestors but why are we abandoning that group who need our help?" The Fifth Elder also voiced out his question.

The Elder Elf was silent for awhile before answering, his back face to them as he look at the far distance where the group of Ivy would be staying tonight. The First Elder Elf sighed heavily before answering his fellow Elders.

"My fellow brothers, I, Trise was the First Elder for a reason. I was chosen as the First Elder by my teacher who was the First Elder before me for a reason, I was more keen on my intuition than any of my fellow brothers combined." The First Elder said trailing off.

" (The future is bleak and dark, the ancient prophecy has come true and a Hero shall rise from the ashes of the darkness. Light and Darkness will clash as this two power clash dividing the world into two and dying it with the color of the victor.)" The Second Elder who was silent until now spoke of the Ancient prophecy.