Arc 3.15 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.15 Lily Walker

Two weeks later, Lance was finally discharged from the hospital along with Lily who was so happy to finally be out of that white room and breathe the fresh air of freedom.

Lily even got happier when a week after that, Lance finally proposed to her on their monthsary.

Lily was so overwhelmed that she even cried tears of joy when she said her sweet "Yes" to Lance who was very happy to put the diamond ring on her finger.

"I promise that I will love you forever and ever, you would never regret choosing me Cici." Lance happily kissed her lips as he hugs her.

"I know." Lily replied hugging him back.

Lily and Lance wedding spread like a wildfire among the people that they knew and to people that know them, they don't know what to say at first when they heard about their wedding because of their title as "siblings".

But the two lover's quickly cleared up the "tittle" and officially announced their wedding to the public and invited the people they knew to attend their wedding that was already coming near.

"So what do you think, Jonathan. Does it suit me?" Lily asked Jonathan who was staring at her in a daze.

"Yes, it really suits you Lily." Jonathan honestly said. If it's not an exaggeration he will say that she is the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in the entire world.

"Hehe... thank you, Jonathan. You look good with your suit too." Lily commented on his blue suit.

"Thanks.... Dion, chose this for me." Jonathan shyly said, his face flushed.

"Oh really?" Lily raised an eyebrow.

"Bride, please get ready. Your coming in 3,2,1 come in."

"This is it, come on Jonathan. You're bringing me to my Hubby." Lily locks her shoulders with Jonathan as she drags him inside.

Look at her~

Yes, she is the woman that I love~

Slowly, Lily and Jonathan walked the aisle. Lily was smiling from ear to ear as she looked at Lance who was sitting on his wheelchair waiting for her at the altar.

They had gathered famous doctors around the world and she even called her System to heal him but they all said one word, they can't!

Lance at first still had a chance of curing his legs but because of the accident his legs became disabled forever, her lazy System could also not heal him because of her level being too low for the High quality medicines.