Arc 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi

Chapter 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi

It's been 5 days since Veronica started living inside the base and within these days she noticed the strange attitude of the leads, the leads who were supposed to be lovey dovey after they had a mutual understanding with their feelings had somehow became distant with each other, well... the ML being distant with the FL.

'What happened to the two of them?' Veronica could not help but thought amused by how the plot advanced.

"Oh well, even without me interfering that plot would mess itself up by itself." Veronica said to herself as she watches the leads amused.

"Michael, are you avoiding me?" Lotus finally snapped because of being left in the air by Michael the last few days. Every time she get near him he would always run away from her like she got an infectious disease, she does not know why but this attitude of Michael was getting on her "patient" nerves.

"Lotus, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm sorry but I'm kind of busy." Michael explained trying his best to avoid Lotus.

Lotus is not the only one frustrated with this development but also Michael himself! He does not know why he was doing this but his brain is telling him that this is right! He was right! It was telling him to get far away from this woman because it's wrong loving her. Its wrong being with her because she is not the one for him, someone else is the one for him.

His brain keeps telling him that, that's why he also got confused on the process. He distance himself from her because he wanted to piece things out before he faced her again, d*mn! He does not even know if who's the "her" he is talking right now!

Is it Lotus or that "her"? He himself does not even know the answer.

"Michael, did I do something wrong? Please tell me! Don't avoid me like this, please tell me directly!" Lotus held Michael's arm as she tried to make him face her.

As if Michael's reasoning just snapped, he forcefully took his hand out off Lotus vicious hold that sent her flying down the ground.

"What is there to explain to you, Lotus why do I need to explain things to you? It's not as if that you are my girlfriend so please stop bothering me anymore.... You're slowly becoming a nuisance." Michael spat out as he quickly walked away from Lotus who was dumbstruck for a while and only got to her bearing when Michael was finally out of sight.

"Michael......... why? WHY!" A heart wrenching cry could be heard all over the base as her cry also reach Michael's ear.

#############################################################

"Sh*t! Why did I do that?" Michael slap himself to see if his awake or not. "I guess I'm awake. It f*cking hurts."

"Brother?" Michael quickly straightened himself as he look to his left where the voice was coming from.

"What are you doing?" Abigail looked at Michael weirdly like he had some few screw loose.

"Nothing. I'm just taking a walk." Michael sighed tired but still managed to force a smile out.

"Are you alright brother, you seemed tired?" Abigail became worried about Michael's condition when she saw how tired Michael looked and he even seemed to have lost weight.

"I'm fine, really." Michael assured Abigail and quickly walked away from her.

Seeing Michael quickly walked away from her made her even more worried, she knew that when he walked away like that, he is not okay. But she did not go after him because she knew he needed space, she knew him like the back of her hand so she decided to go to him later when he had already calmed himself down.