Arc 5.10 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.10 Ivy Neil

"Power of destruction, Throne of Darkness destroy!" A huge black beam of light appeared on Ivy's sword and was send flying to the Devil Mushroom that slayed it into two, the Devil Mushroom did not even get to react before everything was over.

The giant Devil Mushroom was slice into two as it died not even knowing the reason why or maybe it did, the black beam, the Throne of Darkness one of the spells of the Darkness.

"Well, I did not think that it was that easy." Ivy did not even sweated as she keep her sword back in her spatial ring.

The gigantic Devil Mushroom fell into the ground as it created another wave of earthquake, its big body was the cause.

Daimon who was watching from afar had his mouth wide open as he looked at the gigantic Devil Mushroom falling dead to the ground, he could not believe that it died just like that and a weak little girl was the one who defeated it with one strike at that.

Surely, the ancestors of the few races in the whole Fantasia would be ashamed if they were to see just how Ivy had defeated the Devil Mushroom with one attack while they did not even with their combined power even dying on the process. Really, how ashamed would they be?

"H-How did you....?" Daimon stuttered as he look at Ivy, he knew that Ivy would be able to defeat the Devil Mushroom based on the abilities that she had displayed so far during the time that they had been together and also by his instincts but he had never thought that she would be able to defeat it with one strike and even kill it at that.

"Heh! I told you I'll win right? Just like I promised, I did not break it, right?" Ivy beamed as she put her hand up in a peace sign as a sign of victory and peace.

"Just like you said, you really defeated it...." Daimon faintly smiled as he looks at Ivy with an indescribable emotion burning within his eyes.

When Daimon first met her, he thought that she was just some brat that peaked his interest but she had proven herself that she was more than what he had expected on several occasions. She was not only smart, knowledgeable, kind, generous, strong and most of all someone who never judge someone base on their looks or what had others told them. 

She was a girl who judge a person with her own eyes without being biased. She was really a girl that was different to all no, even comparing her to the people he had met could never be forgiven because she is different from them. No one can compare to her, no one at all.

"Mistress! Mistress, are you alright?!" Buck and his fellow Lizards ran while wheezing as they made their way through towards Ivy and Daimon who was busy staring at each other.

"Everyone, good that you are fine." Ivy sighed tiredly as she look at the group of Giant Lizards coming her way.

"Mistress,, we are also happy to see you safe!" 

Buck almost cried the very moment he stood in front of Ivy, he was really so happy that "they" are still alive.