Author's Note

ITS A CELEBRATION!

Hello everyone this is your Author Harmonieca-chan!! 

Today I'm just going to blabber how my soul almost went out of my body when I see the 21K reads of my story!! To be honest I never really expected that many would read my story since I always thought that I was still a newbie in writing and that not many may want to read my story.

I was think this way but what I did not expect is for many people to read my story, not many to the point that I would say that "Wow, its a million read!" LOL, just many to the point that I would say that "Wow, my story had so many readers I did not really expect that". But even though its not in million I still find it amazing and every time it jump in another number I could feel my heart jump in joy.

I really want to say thank you for my readers who continue on supporting this newbie writers story! Thank you for supporting and cheering me up guys it really warms my heart every time I read your comments!

The reason why I am writing stories because I want to share my own imaginations to my fellow people who also want to read and imagine things!! My dream is to share the amazing world that I always imagine even though its only an imagination it also warms the heart, makes one smile.

For all the readers who supported me I give you all my sincere THANK YOU for supporting and cheering me these whole way! I promise you all that this novel won't be drop, I will finish this novel as thanks for all of you who are supporting me.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!