Arc 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi

Chapter 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi

*Bam!*

*BOOGSSHH!*

"Move, move! Everyone, look for more things that we can use to barricade the door!" Michael yelled to his team. " Abi, did you find a safe route for us to escape?"

"According to my data, we can use the other buildings as a way to escape this building. But, there is one problem....." Abigail looked at Michael seriously "The distance between the first building is 5 meters, no one of us can jump that high and we don't have any equipments that we can use to cross the building. If only we can cross the first building then the rest is no problem at all, the distance between the first building and the rest is only 1 or 2 meters apart. We can jump at least 2-3 meters but 4 and above? Good luck!"

"If only we have a way to cross....." The tattoo man sighed as he looked at the far off building "If only we can fly then we don't need to worry anymore."

"But sadly, none of us can." Abigail said pushing her glasses up.

"Yeah....." The female blonde in their team agreed.

"You know......." Lotus started "Why don't we ask for help."

Everyone looked at Lotus like she was crazy except Michael, his eyes brightened at Lotus suggestion.

"Lotus, your right! How did I not think of this earlier?!" Michael's eyes sparkled as he looked at his right. "We're not the only one trap here."

Everyone from his team looked at where Michael was looking at and saw the woman in red who was leisurely sipping her cocktail while they were having a hard time thinking of how to get out of their current predicament.

"But..... who's going to talk to her?"

###############################################################

".......that is why we would like your help!" Michael said seriously. "Please reconsider."

"Can she even help us?"

"She looks like she doesn't even have the ability."

"Looks could be pretty deceiving sometimes."

Chats and chatter began circulating around the group as Michael tried his best to get help from this mysterious lady. Each second that they are wasting makes their chance slimmer and slimmer, the door is already at its final straw.

"Hmmmm..... you would like my help?" Veronica said after a long time of silence. She looked at them mischievously as she swirl her glass of wine and took a small sip. "If I help you, what would I get in return? Nothing is free in this world you know."