Arc 2.8 Raven the Phoenix

Chapter 2.8 Raven the Phoenix

When Raven found the Ever Night Horned Beast Stead she saw Dark the ML fighting with it, the Dark Horse used its horn to parry any attacks coming on its way not losing its prowess against Dark.

Dark had a hard time fighting with the Dark Horse because of its amazing prowess and speed, he was on the losing end of the stick.

Raven watched the fight amused as the ML tried his best to fight with the Dark Horse, the Dark Horse had the upper hand.

The fight lasted for about half an hour before Dark decided to retreat and plan his attack again, he escaped using an escape talisman to get away from the Dark Horse.

The Dark Horse neighed proud of its victory, it stood on its place with its chin held high.

Raven decided to go out of hiding and showed herself to the Dark Horse, the Dark Horse looked guarded when it saw Raven. It looked at Raven up and down trying to gouge out her power but it was unable to.

"Hey little Horsey, I won't make it difficult for you so just answer my question with yes or no you understand?" Raven smiled "Will you go with me willingly or do you want me to get out of here carrying your corpse?"

The Ever Night Horned Beast Stead looked at Raven with its face darkening; it was confused why Raven did not choose to fight and instead negotiated with it.

Is this human dumb or what? It thought with its tiny little intelligent brain.

So what would the Ever Night Horned Beast Stead choose? Go with her willingly and alive or fight and die, which is it.

#######################################################################

Raven got out as the winner of the match for successfully retrieving the horn of the Ever Night Horned Beast Stead and even capturing it alive, she did not break its horn off and brought it in one piece in front of the Guardians. The Ever Night Horned Beast Stead is a good horse so it's not bad to use it as a Stead, right?

"The winner of this match is Raven, the disciple of Guardian I. Since you had retrieved the horn of the Ever Night Horned Beast Stead then it's yours, good job for capturing the beast alive. Your very lucky for capturing it alive, the Ever Night Horned Beast Stead are known to be hard to catch and could only be catch dead but not alive." Gillha commented on a good manner as he looked at her approvingly.

The other Guardians also looked at her in a good light, they looked at her with approval. They recognized her ability and prowess, they approved of her being the disciple of the Guardian I, Silver.

The disciples looked at Raven enviously as they could only looked at her as she basked in glory and recognition of the other Guardians but one of them was looking at her with a dark and dangerous expression, gritting her teeth.