Arc 2.5 Raven the Phoenix

Chapter 2.5 Raven the Phoenix

It was about time for the gathering of the Guardians to commence, every Guardian gathered at the center of the AshWood Empire, the AshHill. The 7 towers were situated around the AshWood Empire, above it was the AshHill, the center of the Ashwood Empire.

The 7 Towers were connected by long bridges that created a big podium at the top of the AshWood Empire, the big podium or known as AshHill was the gathering place of the Guardians when they had a meeting or just wanted to have a walk under the sun.

The bridges were decorated by different kinds of flowers and trees, each differ of what the Guardians like. The AshHill is also the same, it was like a garden filled with different kinds of flowers, trees, flowers, trees, flowers and trees. In short, AshHill is the most beautiful and enchanting place that ever existed.

"This place is really beautiful, Silver! Why are there so many red roses around this bridge, do you like red roses?" Raven looked at the beautiful plants and red roses decorated on the side of the bridge, she admired it in a happy manner.

"I..." Raven looked at Silver expectantly, she saw how Silver furrowed his brows like he does not know what to say. "I, maybe, I like roses but more importantly red roses." Silver had that reminiscing look on his face as an image quickly flashed by his mind, once again his brows furrowed.

'Who could that woman be? Why does she keep appearing on my mind?'

"...ver!"

"..ilver!"

"Silver!" Raven look at Silver who was daze for half an hour now, she furrowed her eyebrows together and pouted as she tug her husband's robes.

"Y-Yes?" Silver snapped out of his daze and look at Raven confused and somehow the image of the woman that keep on appearing on his head merge with her image, he shook his head. Raven at that moment was cutely pouting at him as she deeply furrowed her eyebrows together as she tug his robe like an abandoned puppy!

C-Cute! Silver felt his heart being pierce by hundreds of arrows and looked away, his face beat red as he used his right hand to cover his nose.

"Si.il.ve.er.er.er!" Raven kept on swinging Silvers robes as she childishly pouted at him, she was asking for his attention.

"Cici, please stop it already or else..." Silver unknowingly had already crept his face above Raven, gently holding her chin with his thumb, he looked at her dangerously.

"Hmm? What, what are you gonna do?" Raven was surprised when Silver called her Cici since Mu Xuan was the only one who used to call her like that, she did not expect him to remember the way he used to call her in their last lifetime. After she got over her surprise, she mischievously half seductively smiles at him, her right hand on his chest and her left hand......... pinching his cheeks, tight.

"Ow ow ow ow!" Silver snapped out of his trance when Raven pinches his cheeks, he was yet again puzzled why he did that to his disciple, why is there an abnormal feeling in his heart?