Arc 1.12 Shen Qi

Chapter 1.12 Shen Qi

When the Royal family announced the wedding between Shen Qi and Mu Xuan, a controversy started about them being siblings. But then the Royal family cleared the misunderstanding up that Shen Qi was the daughter of the previous Emperor before their father Emperor that upon the kindness of his heart adopted Shen Qi as his daughter and then the rumors died down and the people instead celebrated for the marriage of their prince and princess.

But there was one individual who is not happy about this, well a forgotten individual in this story actually, the female lead. She still remembered the humiliation that she received from those two couples and decided to have her revenge against them. Her plan was exactly the same as her plan in the story, she was going to frame Shen Qi up and make the Third Prince wear a green hat. Everything was already set in stone and all she needed to do is to let Shen Qi fall for her plans, she was about to commence her plan on the day of the celebration where Shen Qi and Mu Xuan planned to announce their engagement.

But who is Shen Qi? She is just the world hopping woman who controls and plot behind the story, you thought that she was doing nothing because there is almost no face slapping and encountering the FL right? Then I tell you that you are wrong!

Even before the FL and Shen Qi met, her plan was already set on motion. Do you think her being on the garden that night when she met the ML and FL was a pure incident? Of course not, she had planned for all of those to happen and even the tripping event was all planned by her. She knew from the system that the FL and ML would appear there on those hours, she already began her scheme for the fall of the FL. Mu Xuan was just an extra factor that she did not expect to appear but still everything ended just the way she expected, the FL's anger and humiliation.

She knew just how prideful and arrogant the FL is so being humiliated by her just like that would make her mind churn and her rationality gone that's why when she went out of the castle, she made sure that she will encounter the FL on the streets and keep on getting on her nerves so she will make more mistakes. Just that little encounter ruined the FLs face and reputation to the public, Shen Qi's plan were about to bear fruit.

When the FL's plan was on the move, instead of Shen Qi being caught in the act it was instead Feng An caught in the act with an unknown man on the bed as the two make out.

The ML or General Li was pretty livid and cut the man up who was riding his fiancée into two pieces! He looked at Feng An with eyes full of disappointment and declared their engagement annulled on the spot before he left her there humiliated and crying as people pointed fingers at her.

Feng An shout herself hoarse begging for the ML to come back but the ML never look back, not even once.

Being humiliated like that, she turned her eyes on Shen Qi who was looking at her with amusement. She knew that all of her problems were caused by her, her sanity snapped and tried to attack Shen Qi but then she was kicked to the floor by Mu Xuan, disgust visible in his eyes.

So that's how the FL failed, after the event that night the FL unknowingly went missing and nobody cared for her not even her family nor General Li who had already found another new love.

#####################################################################

Shen Qi and Mu Xuan lived a very happy and blissful life, they stayed away from any court matters and instead toured around the world. They only stop when their old bones could no longer support them and they choose to live by the countryside away from the bustling Kingdom, they enjoy their peaceful life there together.