Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil

Start from the beginning

He was really afraid, he was afraid of losing her.

"Shhh.... It's alright, everything is fine now. I already told you that I will be okay, I told you to trust me."

Ivy gently cup Daemon's cheeks, comforting him with soothing words.

"Ivy, I'm really glad that nothing happened to you or else..."

Before Daemon could finish speaking Daimon cut him to it.

"Or else I would have killed him!" Daimon pouted.

"Daimon." Ivy pinched Daimon's cheek for being too sharp tongued.

"Ow ow ow!" Daimon whined as he pitifully cried.

Ivy helplessly shook her head and stop pinching Daimon's cheek, she gave him a peck on the cheeks making him stop from wailing.

Daimon blushed, he shyly look away as he touch his cheek like a young maiden in love.

On the other side, Daemon who saw what happened was jealous of his brother and could not help but to grab unto Ivy's sleeve seeking for attention.

Knowing what the other wanted, Ivy readily gave him a kiss on the cheek but did not expect to land her lips on his lips. She did not know when Daemon learned how to be sly and shameless at the same time but she still like him, the both of them.

"How sly! I only got a peck on the cheeks yet you got a kiss on the lips! No! I also want one!" Daimon argued and wanted to also kiss Ivy on the lips.

Ivy sweatdropped seeing the two staring at each other firmly, yet she found it funny at the same time that she could not help but laugh.

Her laugh attracted the attention of the two, the two brothers look at each other and at the same time kiss Ivy on each cheek at the same time.

Ivy was caught off guard and was surprised by the sudden attack, for the first time, Ivy madly blushed. She did not expect that two Hubbys would make such a lethal attack, double the trouble they say.

After the teasing and all, the three finally settled down and had a serious conversation.

"So, what happened while I was asleep?" Ivy asked seriously without a hint of the smile from before.

Daemon and Daimon also turned serious and told Ivy everything that they could.

For the past weeks, the joint Alliance and the Demon race had been on a stand still.

The joint Alliance did not make anymore move after being defeated in their battle last week but not making any move does not mean that they are not doing anything, the Alliance came prepared this time and was seriously making an array surrounding the capital of the Fire Continent.

The Demons had already evacuated to the Demon Castle as they tried to stop the advancement of the Alliance while protecting the younglings at the same time, powerful they may be but against the joint races they are also prey.

For the last thousands of years without war, the Alliance had cultivated soldiers and magicians for this fateful day. They may not know when the fateful battle will be but they know that one day it will come, ranging from Blue Tier to Violet Tier, the Alliance is on equal ground with the Demons.

Who knew that such an army would be cultivated so generously for this day, no wonder even with the combined power of Daimon and Daemon they were still push back not only because of this but because some of the Alliance member were the descendants of the Heroes having the same monstrous strength as them.

But luckily despite the joint Alliance, the Elves came in time and save the Demon race from falling and Ivy's fellow Heroes helped the Demon's, talk about shifting from another side.

"Luckily, the Elves had extended their help on us but why did they help us, the Demons?" Ivy thought curious as to what the Elves reason for helping them.

"That's the same question that had been on my mind for the past few days. Demons had never been friendly to other races and had already hid from them for centuries yet we received help from Elves unhesitantly from them. Now, the Elves had also become the Alliance enemy." Daemon said.

"Do not fret my friend, the help that we extended to you, we don't need anything in return."

A laugh of an old man sounded as the door of Ivy's room opened and a few Elves entered the room and along them was Daniel, Michael and Leaf.

"First Elder."

Ivy was surprise to see the First Elder of the Elves. She did not think that she will see him again.

"I did not think that even the Elders of the Elves would come, are you all ready to be the enemies of the joint Alliance?" Ivy joked.

"We would have not come here if we are not ready." The First Elder replied nonchalantly as he comfortably sat himself on a chair beside Ivy. "How are you feeling young lad?"

"I'm fine." Ivy replied still perplexed by the Elves attitude.

"Ivy, I'm glad that you are already awake. I was so worried that you won't wake up anymore!"

Daniel cried as he push Daimon aside and hug Ivy tightly as he cried his heart out.

Daimon who was pushed aside was pissed of and would have already erupted if not because of Ivy who eyed him, he can only breath deeply to calm himself up.

"Shhh.... Don't cry, I'm alright now."

Ivy pat Daniel's head as she comforted him, Ivy then look at the First Elder.

"First Elder, I'm curious, why did you help the Demon race. Not to be rude, I'm glad that you helped them but I'm just curious as to why your race helped the Demons."

Hearing Ivy's question, almost everyone in the room perked up their ears also wanting to know the reason why the Elves helped the Demon race who was known as the evil race.

"Don't worry lad, we don't have any bad intention at all. Let's just say that this is all by fate, if we did not met in the Elven territory at that time then the Elves would have remain neutral but because the fate of the Elves intertwined with yours we decided to help."

The First Elder laugh in a good manner as he slowly stood up and walk out the door, the rest of the Elders also followed him out.

"What a weird person." Daniel commented.

"That's our Elder." Leaf said as he drag Daniel out of Ivy's embrace and out the door.

"Heh. Well, I'll also see myself out, it's really good to see you awake Ivy and congratulations for finding yourself "two" Husbands!" Michael waved as he walk out the door and left the three of them alone.

The three of them looked at each other and shrugged, they decided to forget what just happened and continue talking to each other like everything that happened earlier was nothing.   

Finally got to update!!
Sigh! The new update gave me such a big headache geez~
I have to wait for so many days, I almost thought about trashing this wattpad account as an author and just continue to be a reader if my account was still not recovered

Finally, at my last try I got access or who knows what I'll do!!

So hey everyone!!
This is the new update hope you enjoy~

Peace out!