Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil

Start from the beginning

After disappearing like that in front of Daimon, Ivy found herself in a strange place, it looked like modern Japan.

"Where am I?"

Ivy waa in a daze as she looks around, she found herself on a busy street yet no one spared her a glance.

It looks like she was still in her invisible mode, Ivy slowly made her way around the street and unconsciously found herself in front of a small house.

In her memory recollection, this house belonged to the body that she was currently in. It was as if she was spirited away, Ivy found herself entering the house.

The house was not that big and not even decorated but the house felt cozy and warm. Ivy surveyed the surroundings and went into the original's room.

Her room was simple, not overly girly or anything, just a simple room.

Upon arriving, Ivy noticed two lumps or in human words "two figures" sitting on the bed. One was an old woman while the other was an old man but if one were to look closer, the two were really not that old yet their hair had already turned gray.

"Ivy, my child, okaa-san miss you so much." The woman cried as she held the picture of Ivy in her embrace, the man beside her tried to comfort the woman in his brace despite the pain that he was also feeling for the lost of their beloved daughter.

"Don't worry my love, I'm sure Ivy is fine. She will come home one of this days." The man said trying to comfort his grieving wife with words that he knew himself were impossible.

"My child!" The woman cried.

Ivy who was watching this scene felt pity for the couple knowing that "Ivy" is already dead and was never coming back to them.

Ivy shook her head as her body slowly faded but before that happened a ball of soul came out of her body and bounced out.

The ball then transformed into a girl, she looked like the original Ivy! The girl turned to "Clear" and mouthed "Thank you" before turning to her parents.

"Okaa-san, Otou-san, tadaima!" Ivy happily said as she hug the two couples in her spirit form.

Before "Clear" completely faded in that world, she felt contented seeing Ivy finally return to where she belongs.

################################################

"Hmmmmmm....."

The woman on the big bed groaned as she opened her eyes, she was then met with two pairs of red eyes looking at her worried.

"Ivy, your finally awake!" Daimon felt like crying as he saw Ivy finally opening her eyes after weeks of sleeping.

"Ivy...." Daemon was overjoyed when he saw Ivy open his eyes and quickly engulfed her in a tight hug, Ivy sighed in content as he hug her.

Daimon on the side pouted childishly as he watch the two of them hug each other, Ivy chuckled when she saw Daimon pouting, she extended her hand and pulled Daimon in for a hug so the three of them were hugging each other.

After the hug, the two settled down on each side of Ivy as they both held each of her hand. Ivy could only humor the two and lament on the fact the she had two Hubby now.

"How many days have I been sleeping?" Ivy asked.

"Not days, it had already been weeks. 3 weeks exactly." Daimon replied.

"That long?" Ivy said shock and did not expect that she had been asleep for so long.

"We were really worried, I thought that you would n-never..." Daemon stuttered with his words and did not continue what he was about to say as fear flooded his heart, his eyes were filled with fear.