74

I shall not say so much for this chapter. Other than thanking each one of you again, I just want to ask you all to protect yourself and take care of your health during this period and even after this period. Drink more water and stay home as much as possible. We are going to say goodbye soon. :)

-

ERRORS AHEAD

--

"I live my life as if there is no tomorrow so I do what I want to do today and leave no regrets."

-

Hae Hee

After lots and lots of hardship, my mother regained the position as the immortal world's queen, and Letylie was being removed. I became the princess and the twelve handsome husband I have become my prince consorts. And mum also helped me found my real power; surprisingly, my main power is so versatile that I can mimic any powers that are thrown at me. My side power is plain black magic that Kang Joon used to help me in the past.

Today is the day where the ceremony will begin and our position will be official to the entire world. And other than that, its the day where I will be married in the name of the black magician clan to the vampires. This feeling is different from where I felt the last time. It feels more secure? It is just like I do not need to be afraid that anything would happen to me. 

"Are you feeling okay?" Kang Joon asked as he took the seat beside me. I nodded, "This isn't the first time anyway." He chuckled, "Well, it's me and mother's first time. And it is still new to me, so please pardon us if we behave awkwardly." I pouted, "Nothing can describe how happy I was after I found you all. And I am sad now I need to leave you all soon."

The door opened and my mother, the queen, walk towards me. "My baby!" She said and hugged me tightly. "You're gorgeous." She said while pulling away to see how I look like. "You are beautiful too," I replied. "Hae ah, there is something I need to tell you first." She sat down beside me and Kang Joon. 

"Later on, after they announced the position, I will also make an announcement. I will make you the future queen and your mates, the kings." She said. I frowned, "Why? You don't have to do it so soon." She sighed, "After being in deep sleep for so long, my body is unable to handle matters that are too tiring. And I am afraid if I did not pass it down to you, it will be another disaster again." I sighed and lowered my head.

This is a serious but also super scary matter, it feels like I am still a human at heart and I need to handle matters that are not in my world and that sucks. "If you are afraid about the duties you need to cover, don't be. Your mates will help you settle stuff that you do not understand. They are going to be good husbands of yours, so don't worry." I nodded. It seems like everything is covered but I am afraid that I might be able to help them at all. Such conflict feelings.

--

After my mother was announced the Queen of the immortal world, she went through some routine rituals and spoke to all the guests at the venue. I was sitting backstage while listening to what she said. 

"Thank you all for accepting me as a leader of this world. I am so honored to lead and have all of your trust. If there is anything that should be risen, please let me know because I need to hear all the voices to improve." She said and I could see all the guests looking at each other nodding and one of the guests from the fairy clan raised her hand, "Greetings Queen Eun," She bowed, "We heard about the news about your daughter returning to you. May I know what you plan to do in the future?" She asked.