43

Errors ahead.

Thank you for the 59.7k reads. No words can explain how much you all meant to me.
And I love yall.

💟💟💟

-

"I'm not greedy. I just wished to be happy. Why is it so hard?"

--

Hae Hee

I walked through the tough grass as I thought how will it be like to be in someone's elses' life? Will this miserable and pathetic life not happened? Will I be truely happy? Will I not shear tears of sadness forever?

Impossible.

And everyone, be it mortal or immortal are going to think I am not satisfied to have a bunch of people that will protect me with their lives. But, they didn't really have a choice.

They didn't chose me to be their mate. It was destiny. They didn't choose to love me, they didn't want to. But fate forced them.

There is me. Having no one by my side for life made me feel like I need no one. But destiny arranged them for me. I love them with my hearts, because fate forced them to love me, to protect me.

If we are all human. I wonder will this ever happen to me. If this is not a fantasy story, will anything like this ever happen to me? Will I become a leading role and become everyone's interest?

I'm not sure. But I certainly don't think so.

"Hae, what are you thinking about?" Chen asked and sat beside me. I look at him, "Nothing. Just making myself blank to relax." He then sighed.

"Why?" I asked him. "Are you unhappy? Sad?" I turned and look at him. "Why do you think so?" "You just look sad." He replied with a sigh.

"Why am I your mate?" I asked. "Did this question made you sad?" He asked me back. I shrugged, "Not really. I just thought of it."

"Well, then don't think about. I don't like it when you're sad." He pouted. He is so adorable, I can't stand it.

"Alright. Oh, and why did you come here?" I asked and stood up, dusting the dirt off my pants. "Nothing, I just want to take a look at your face." He replied as he held onto my hand.

I look at him in surprise, and he held my hand tighter, intertwining them together. "I really wanted to do this for a long time." He said and give off a small sigh.

"We are weird, huh. We used to hate you and bully you so much." He smile and swing our hands. "Yeah, you all are weird. Not me. But, I understand how you all felt." I replied and smile.

The times where I was bullied by them, the apologies and the insecure feels. I think I overcome them now..Right?

He suddenly stopped on his tracks, "Hae, I promise, I will never let anyone hurt you again. I was being a fool in the past." He lowered his head. I smile at his pout face.

"I trust you all."

-

Awkward.

"Er.. Hae?" He called. "H-Huh? What is it?" I replied not wanting to look at his face. This is super awkward, I wish I can just dig a hole and jump inside right now.

"Okay.. So today's lesson, I am going to teach you everything about controling your power." He started. And I nodded. Shit, he doesn't seemed affected, am I the only one.

"Since my power is Wind, it was one of the most difficult powers to control as it was one of the natures'. I spent more than a year just to control it." He explained.

"Hae? Hae?" He called. I zoned out and came back. "H-huh? I'm sorry." I lowered my head. He chuckled and move towards me, "I'm having a hard time controling my lips, are you too?" He whispered in my ear.

My eyes widen at his tone, he sound so.. So seducing. I mean, is it even possible.

"N-no. I'm not. Sehun, stop it." I cleared my throat and move away a little. "Sehun? So it isn't Hun today?" He pouted. I frowned at him, to be honest even though he is cute, I'm kind of pissed.

Like why after doing something that make my heart beat like crazy they are still behaving like nothing has happened? Am I the only one affected?

Sehun

"N-no. I'm not. Sehun, stop it."

"Sehun? So it isn't Hun today?" I pouted. She frowned at me but later lowered her head.

I don't know what is wrong with me nowadays but whenever I look at Hae Hee, my heart starts beating like crazy.

We all know, vampires' heart don't beat. At all.

But, after having close interaction with her, and yeah, that kiss. My heart starts to beat as if I am abnormal. As if I'm alive again.

Its a miracle. But I heard from the other immortals that this happens when we found our 100 years true love. A love that only appears after 100 years of being an immortal.

This is how Hae Hee is to me. I will do anything for her. And make sure she will only be happy from now onwards.

"Hae, let's start our lesson. Now, place your hands here." I started and gesture to the special transparent table.

She place it even though her face is clueless. Cute.

"This table will play against you. It will teach you how to control your powers. All you have to do now is focus, it will guide you naturally." I explained. She nodded and started to focus on the table.

"Ouch." She shifted her hands away. "I feel like there were needles poking me." She pouted while continued. "Yeah, that's normal. But it's just a feeling, I will never let anything that can hurt you, near you." I said while holding her hand and caressing it.

"Thank you, Hun." She smile at me.

That's it again. My heart starts to beat again, real fast. I just want to hold her tight and close to me right now. Shit, I need to control myself. What is wrong with me?

×

×
Not edited.