26

An update for you all.

ERRORS AHEAD.

-

"I wish that I can have a chance to apologise."

Hae Hee

I thought that Sehun is angry at me, so I made a bracelet for Sehun using the plastic chain and beads with a few charms that I have. Hopefully he will not be angry anymore. "Should I give it to him now?" I mumbled and stared at the clock, it is about 2 am in the morning. I guess vampires don't sleep, right?

I smile to myself walk down the hallway towards the family room, maybe it is because of the days I spent here, I felt that able to sense their presence. As I was walking nearer and nearer towards the family room, someone held onto my arm.

I froze on the spot, "What are you doing here?" someone whispered in my ear. I turned around, revealing Luhan still standing in front of me holding my arm. "L-Luhan? I couldn't sleep, so I wanted to find Sehun. I need to give him something." I said, not wanting to make any eye contact with him.

"Well, he is not in the family room. The rest went out to settle some matters. Just follow me, I will bring you back to your room." He said and grip on my arm moves to my hand.

"H-Huh, Luhan. It's fine. I will just go walk around, I don't want to go back to my room." I said and slowly releasing his grip on my hand. "Where do you want to go to then?" He looked at me, voice still as calm.

"I don't know. Just walk around this whole area." I said and walk ahead of him, half of me hoped that he will never follow me, but another half of me, wanted him to follow. He suddenly appeared in front of me, "I can bring you to somewhere, that is the place I never showed anyone." He said and place his hand opened in front me, asking for my hand with a warm smile.

"L-Luhan, are you perhaps, drunk?" I look at him and kind of narrowed my eyes at him. He chuckled, HE CHUCKLED. "No, I am not." He said, and gesture his hand nearer to me. I reached out my hand but hesitated.

To be honest, Luhan is still one of the people that I don't really understand neither did he actually showed any kind of feelings.

He held on to my hand, "Just trust me for once." He said and I followed behind his back without stopping.

We walked out of the building and now, we are in front of the main gate.

"Are we going out of here?" I asked, clearly surprised. "Yes, we are." He nodded. I widen my eye but he just smiles at me, again.

-

Lay

"Lay! Kyungsoo! Come and help in the family room!" Both Kyungsoo and I immediately stopped arranging to potion room and teleported straight to the family room.

Upon reaching the family room, both of us was in ultra-shock. The 10 of them were in the room, Sehun was vomiting while Suho was patting his back. Both Chanyeol and Kris are laughing at each other and the rest are just lying around the floor.

"Come and help!" Luhan said and tried to make Chen sit up and feed him some awaken potion. I nodded and immediately went over to Xiumin to make him sit properly and feed him the potion while Kyungsoo rushed towards Kai to feed him the potion.

"What happened? Why did Sehun, Suho, Chen and Xiumin go to the Strip club with them?" I asked Luhan. "Chen and Xiumin were bored, and Sehun just had a fought with Hae Hee, he wanted to release stress. So, Suho tagged along to take care of him." He explained.