5

ERRORS AHEAD.

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

-

Hae Hee

"Good morning, Hae Hee." I heard Jackson greet me the moment I opened my room's door. "Oh, morning Jackson." I whispered so that it's not too loud. It's only 5:30 am in the morning, I can't wake all of them up-

"Good morning, Hae Hee ah!" BamBam beamed from the kitchen and others also greeted me. And what the hell, they all are awake? "Good morning, guys! Woah, you guys wake up too early." I exclaimed.

"Oh, we always do exercise in the morning. Then why do you need to wake up so early for?" Yuygeom asked. "I need to travel to school, the distance is quite far away though." I sighed.

"Serious? Hm, then we will prepare breakfast for you every single day." Youngjae said and the rest nodded. "H-Huh, no it's okay. I never ate breakfast anyway; I don't have the habit." I smile. "Then, make it a habit!" Mark beamed. "We need to prepare breakfast for ourselves anyway, making it for you it's nothing difficult." Jae Bum smile and pass me a lunch box.

"Take this, you are going to be late if you go out 5 minutes later." He said with a smile. "We prepared this for you!" Jin Young smile as BamBam hook his arm over his shoulder. "Thank you guys!' I waved and ran out of the house towards the bus stop.

It's really weird to have someone treat well, and take care of you. Especially when the group of people doing that is just strangers to you. I mean, they don't even know me but treat me this well. Heol.

-

Tao Huang 

"Greetings, Letylie." We all bowed in unison when as we sat down in front of her. "Everyone leave the room; I want to privately talk to EXO." She said as all the servant by her side left. "So, what brings you all here?" She said as she stared at us with her cold green eye. "Erm, we want to ask you something regarding our mate." Kris started off.

"Oh, that immortal human. Why? Do you guys have any problems with her?" She asked as she smile at us. "We saw her and..." I said and clear my throat. "And what? You guys want to change your mate right?" She replied and stood up from her seat.

"Who said that you guys can just change mate?" She raised her voice. "Why can't we, Letylie? We cannot love someone like her." Luhan exclaimed. "We expect that our mate will be someone as pretty as the prettiest person in the immortal world." He continued. "Well, isn't she pretty? Her heart is made out of gold. Do you guys know that?" She softens her tone and look at us.

"We are just too good for her." I mumbled. "I beg your pardon, Tao." She stared at me and then chuckled, "Too good? How good are you guys?" "We are known to be the most handsome bunch of guys in the immortal world." Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Indeed. And?" She titled her head and expect us to say some more. "We killed a lot of intruders and creatures that tried to destroy the immortal world." Kai added. She nodded, "That's true. That is why I made her your mate, she is someone very valuable." She smiles.

"Valuable? That's what we get for doing so many things for immortal world?" Kris exclaimed. "What do you mean? You are killing the intruders for your own sake too, EXO. If not, you guys will also get destroyed. You are just protecting yourself. And what's more, you guys have more bad points that you all don't know." She sighed.

"B-Bad points?" Baekhyun repeated. "Yes, bad points. Because you all are the most handsome bunch of guys, because you killed all the intruders and protected yourself. You all are selfish, too proud of yourself and never once spare a thought for others. Even within your group, EXO." She said and walk towards Kris and Luhan. "Especially you and you." She pointed at both of them which causes them to lower them head.

"Trust me, EXO. She will not be your flaw, she will someone that will cover your flaw." She said with her famous warm smile. "I can see that not everyone agrees with changing mate, and I guess they have seen her real beautiful self, you can share with your members." She said and in a flash, we are outside of her room.

"Let's go back." Suho said and we all nodded.

"Actually, we have tested her just now." Lay said. "Close your eye, guys." Suho said. We saw how that girl treated the old lady which is transformed by Lay. She is actually nice, just like what Lay hope she is like, she is kind-hearted.

But, how can they just want me to accept her? I have high expectation for myself and my mate. Now, it's like something that is out of my expectation. I don't have confidence that she will be well-treated.

"How?" Sehun asked us. We look at each other and sighed. "What can we do but accept her? Since Letylie said that we aren't allow to change mate." Luhan sighed and walk out of our room.

-

Hae Hee

"Good evening, Miss Chang." I bowed at my co-curriculum activity teacher. "Oh, Hae Hee ah! Quick, your time is about to start. I will lock everyone out of this room so that you can focus, take your time." She said and walk out of the room, shutting the door.

"Good evening, teachers, staffs and students! I am Hae, your broadcaster for this few hours until the school closes. Today, in our Confession corner; we have a theme that was given to me, Love. What is love? I don't think anyone can perfectly describe it, but for me; love is something that is special and irreplaceable. Now, I would like to play a song call, Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. This is also my favourite song! Please enjoy." I tune the broadcast off and played the song that can be heard through the speakers of the school.

Yes, I am a DJ. Okay, to say it correctly, I am just a radio broadcaster in school that has a lot of fans but they do not know who am I and how do I look like. I like to keep it anonymous so that I will not be judge by others.

I smile as I go through all the confessions letters that I have to read out later for our theme today. How I wish there will be one for me, but sometimes it's better not to have confession letters from others though. I have seen relationship that failed.

Until I reached the last one, it was a little to someone special. Someone that once exist but now extinct. I sighed as I go through the letter, I really have my heads off this person, this person that loved her that much.

-

"Hello, Miss Chang." I greeted as I pass the room keys to her. "Well, hello Hae Hee ah. I listened to the broadcast just now, it was great." She smiles and give me a pat on my shoulders. "Thank you, Miss Chang." I bowed. "It's quite late now, do you want me to give you a ride home? Miss Go is driving me home." She asked.

"No, it's okay. You should go home yourself, it's really getting late and I think the baby will be tired too." I said and gentle pat her stomach. She smiles and gently caresses her stomach, "Is that so? Okay, I will get going. Get home safe!" I nodded and bowed at her with a smile and she walk away.

I offed all the lights and started to walk my way door to the front gate. As I was reaching the front gate, I hear footsteps behind me. I turned but no one was there, and sighed and continued walking towards the gate until I saw someone standing there.

That person was wearing a cap and a black baseball jacket. I look and glance a little at him but I couldn't catch his face so I walk the other side of the gate to avoid him.

"Hae Hee ah." I froze the moment I heard this voice.

----

~~~WOHOO.