14

An update before my exams tomorrow. Next update will be 5 days laterr. :*

-
ERRORS AHEAD.

Luhan

"It's okay, my clothes are dried anyway. And just be like the others and not care about me. What you are doing now makes me feel weird." She shoved my hands away.

I sighed as she walked away from me. Aish! Why is that girl so stubborn? After being treated this way, she still wants to be self-comforting.

I walked away in annoyance, into my own room and started playing with my Rubik's cube. I stared at the present I prepared for my mate, it was a necklace with my symbol, my power symbol.

I made it using my blood and my family heirloom – a gem.

I wanted to give it to my mate when the time comes, when I meet her. But it turns out that we have her as our mate. Even until now, I don't understand what Letylie has explained to me. Our flaws, her strengths and what I am hiding in my heart.

I don't get it. I just know what I saw; she is the flaw of our group. And I want her gone so badly. I just know, I can't love her no matter what. It just doesn't happen.

If I use pithiness as love, then, it will not be sincere anymore. Love most not contained any pity, if it does then it will not be true.

I shrugged off and locked that necklace in my save before walking out of my room towards her room. I just want to see what is she doing right now.

-

I teleported into her room to found that she is not on her bed and her blanket was nowhere to be found. I look around to realize that she was sleeping at the balcony. Is that girl crazy? Aish, what the hell is she doing there?

I walk nearer to her to found dried tears near her eyes.

I decide to use the extend power that Letylie gave me to find out what happened to her after she left me.

In vision –

"I think we should stop doing mean things to her

"Why? Are you seriously starting to pity her?"

"So what if I am?"

"You serious? Pitying her is one of the things we must not do. Especially when we want to chase her away from being our mate."

"But aren't you guys too much, it's winter now. And you guys freaking pour ice water on her."

"And tell me, didn't you held back your laughter after seeing the whole scene?"

"I-I did. So, what? Even if I laughed, I could actually feel guilty at the same time."

"Thinking of the moment the ice water pour on her, it's actually funny! Did you saw her face? Gosh, she looks like a pig being soaked in water."

"Her face! Gosh, she really thinks we are just going to let her go after she clean the family room?"

End of vision –

I opened my eyes after witnessing the whole scene that she went through just now. Then, she started to cry again, I think I rewind the memories in her dream. So, she heard everything but she still being so self-comforting. Is she that good-tempered?

I shrugged in annoyance and teleport straight to the private room.

"Oh, Luhan! You are finally here." Tao greeted the moment he sees me, along with the rest. "You miss the best part." Kai laughed and gave a hi-5 to Kris. "What did you do?" I asked them. "Oh, we asked her to clean the family room and played a trick on her!" Kai continue.