48

Comment/Pm > #askLeeHaeHeeAnything <

-

Every human have their insecures, and for me its my appearance and voice. What are/is yours?

-

Errors ahead. Not edited.

--

Hae Hee

"Its this timing again." BamBam sighed. I look at him with a apologetic smile. Yes, this three days ended in a flash. To be honest, even though I miss the vampires, I wish to stay with the werewolves and spend more time with them.

"I'll come back again, definitely." I sternly said. "We will always be here, waiting." Mark said and winked. I smiled at him.

"Happy waiting." Kai smirked and look at Mark. I look at Kai, giving him a little frown. "Thank you for these three days. Bye guys." I bowed at the the seven of them and the waved. I turned towards Kai. He came to pick me up alone today, because apparently, the guys are still on the way back to the castle. And just because Kai can teleport, so he is here to bring me back first.

I thought I could stay with the wolves till evening. I guess I am wrong. Sigh.

"I guess we are so damn fast, the guys aren't even half-way back here." Kai laughed and sat down at the chair. I smile and settled on the other chair. He look at me, "Why don't you want to sit next to me?"

"H-huh?" I was a little taken back by his question. He sighed, "I notice how uncomfortable you are when you are near me. If its because of the past, I am really sorry." Looking at his gulity face makes me feel bad, because honestly, he was right, I was not rhat comfortable. But not because of the past, but just I don't want to look clingy just because I know Param's soul is in me.

I moved to the space beside him, "Kai, its fine. I've already forgotten about past and move on. And besides, I was just a little awkward because I am not used to it." I smile at him. "Hae Hee, at first, I guess we are too immature, trying to do shit to you. And we can't figure out why did Letylie chose you. But, now I think I know why." He said.

I look at him with a clueless expression. He held onto my head and place it on his left side of the chest. "You made this vampire's heart beat, vampires heart don't beat. If my heart starts beating, it means I've met my 100 years true love." He continued.

Yes, I felt it. His heart beating real hard. But, can he hear mine? I feel like my heart is going to burst. I gulped and look at him, his eyes pierce through mine.

"Ohh.." Was all I can say because I am nervous. But I am really happy, happy that at least, at the very least, I am not a reject mate. He frowned, "Ohh? Hae Hee, you have to take the responsiblity."

"H-Huh? Responsiblity? W-What should I do?" I asked back. He give me a smile that feels like a smirk and move closer towards me until I feel like I am lying on the sofa. His face is almost less than an inch from mine.

"Take responsibility, its easy. Just kiss me." He said and lick his lips. I look at him and gulped. Kiss him? H-Huh? What is going on? Oh my god. I don't know. Many thoughts is running through my mind now, is he playing? Or is he serious? And most importantly, I don't know how to kiss. Like kiss properly.

"Quick. Kiss me." He said again, he glance down to my lips and to my eyes again. "Kai-" Before I could complete my sentence he cut me, "Too late," I thought he was about to move away but he lean towards me and our lips touch.

I thought it was just a peck but its not. My lips didn't move, he just nibbled my upper lips and softly bit my lips. I am not breathing. I feel like he is urging me to respond. But I don't know how, and I don't know if I should.

And finally he pull away, he was breathless but still aiming at my lips.

"No one have ever made me felt this nervous when I am kissing. Why didn't you respond?" He asked. I could feel my face getting heated up and I look away, "I-I don't know how to." He chuckled, "Should I do the honor and teach you?"

When I was about to reply him, we both heard the door opened. Baekhyun and Chen was shouting my name. He sighed, "Here comes the cockblockers." He moved away and I sat up straight immediately.

"Hae Hee!" Baekhyun ran towards me and hug me tight. I couldn't react, I was still thinking about the kiss. He pulled away and look at me, "What's wrong with you? What happened?" I just shook my head and when my eyes come in contact with Kai I almost want to run away.

"Why is her face so red? Are you ill? Wait, did the wolves do anything to you??" Xiumin asked as he approach me, placing his hands on my forehead. "N-No, t-they didn't." I replied, still stuttering.

"Then? Wait a minute, why are you smiling?!" Luhan frowned and grab Kai by his collar. "What?" Kai just smirked at him. "Did you hurt her?" Kris asked. "W-Wait, he didn't." I replied. "What happened, Hae Hee?" Kyungsoo asked as he sat beside me, pushing Kai away.

"I'll take a look." Luhan grab my hands and close his eyes. I frozed for a while and pull my hands away after knowing he was trying to see my memories. "Too late." Luhan said and glared at Kai.

"What did you see?" Suho asked. "Yeah, did Kai did anything to her?" Tao questioned. "Just keep this pervert away from Hae Hee! He is trying to make Hae Hee filthy!" Luhan raised his voice and pointed at Kai.

I lowered my head and awkwardly pouted. "Shit. Did he kiss you?" Chen asked and lift my chin up so that I can look at him. "Er.." I nodded. "Oh my god, I am going to punch the hell out of you." Chanyeol screamed and ran towards Kai, and sat on top of him.

"I-I.. I will go back to my room." I said nervously and ran back to my room. Shit. This is so embarassing! I just want to hide in a hole. Oh my god.

I quickly change into clothings that are more comfortable and sat down on the chair at the balcony.

"Hey."

I turned around and the owner of the voice look at me. "Hey." I replied and shifted myself. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. I nodded, "Yes, I was just embarassed." He chuckled, oh god, his deep laugh.

"Hae Hee, can I ask you something?" He said. And I nodded casually while looking around. "Do you feel Param in you?" He asked. The smile on my face immediately faded, Param? Param again? Why?

"N-No, I don't really feel anything." I replied, shifting uncomfortably and lowering my head. "Oh. And honestly, Kai really kissed you? Did you kiss him back?" He asked casually. I widen my eyes and shook my head, "I-I didn't."

"Oh, that's so Param. Anyway, have a good rest." He smile and patted my head softly.

That's so Param? What does he mean by that? I am behaving like Param? But I am not. That's me not Param. I suddenly feel so frustrated and sick of all this. I thought Kris treat me better because I am Hae Hee. But yea, I thought wrong. He thinks I am Param.

"Yeah, obviously. I told you right?"

---