54

#askLeeHaeHeeAnything (pm/comment)

-

Hey guys, my plan is to finish this story by this year because this story has been dragged way too long. The chapters are more than I have expected (blame it on my over-flowing brain juice). I am also giving longer chapters, so please look forward. Thank you for all your support!! 💓

Oh and do you all like the new cover or do you think the previous one is better?

~~
Not edited, errors ahead.

"Sometimes, I really wish I can erase all my love for you just by pressing the delete button."

--

Hae Hee

"Where did you go?" Chen asked. "Just outside, I am taking a breather." I smile at him. "Its almost dinner, what do you feel like eating?" Sehun asked as he tie the knot of the apron behind his back. "Anything. You're cooking today?" I asked. "I am also joining him!" Kai beamed and ran towards Sehun, placing a hand over his shoulder. I smile at them and took a sit at the empty arm chair.

"You don't look good, Hae. Did something happen?" Kyungsoo asked. I nodded slightly at him, "Do you all know what is a black magician?" I asked. They immediately stop what they are doing and look at me, "How did you know about black magician?" Lay asked. "Just asking, I found out about them through ancient books." I smile nervously. All of them looks affected.

"Black magician has long extinct. They use to be one of the most powerful immortal, and they are similar to witches. Just that they are in a way nicer?" Baekhyun explained, the rest nodded. "Really? Extinct?" Then who is he? I sighed. "He?" Chen frowned at me. I almost forgot they can read my mind, "Oh its a character from the ancient book." "Oh." He nodded at me.

"

We are almost ready! Call the four vampires that are doing nothing down." Sehun half-shouted from the kitchen. "Alright!" Chanyeol said and got up from the chair. "Should Hae go too?" Baekhyun pointed at me. "Should I?" I smile awkwardly. "I don't think that is a good idea." Lay sighed.

"We should give Hae chances to interact with them." Tao pouted. "True." Chen nodded in agreement. "Let's go. I'll be with you." Chanyeol said and place his hands out. I nodded at him and held his hands. He teleported me outside the first room, I recognise this room, its Luhan's.

"Luhan its actually okay, you want to try call him?" Chanyeol smile at me. I sighed and nodded, "I will be outside, Hae. No worries." He smile at me. Oh my god, why are they always using dimples to attack me? "Was I?" Chanyeol awkwardly smile. I lowered my head and quickly knocked on his door. "Come in." I heard his voice.

I nodded at Chanyeol and opened the room door, Luhan was sitting on his bed reading a book. "Yes?" He asked, eyes never leave his book. "T-They call me to ask you down for dinner." I stuttered a little. He didn't reply me, and is still focusing on his reading. Is he still mad at me? I sighed and turned around, about to leave the room.

"They unlock your thoughts?" He said. His voice sounded so precious to me. "Y-Yeah. Lay unlocked it." He look at me, "Hae Hee, I-" I waited for him to continue but he just stopped. "Actually, I am not mad. After thinking for awhile, I thought that maybe they are right. Its your decision. But I just can't help but to be bothered by the fact that its Param." He explained.

"I know where you are coming from. And I understand your feelings. I'm just glad that you aren't mad at me." I replied him and attempted to walk away. I gasped when I feel him hugging me from the back. "I honestly feel bad, Hae. And I don't know what to do." He said and his chin rested at the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry, Luhan." This was all I can say. Because I know that its not okay. I know that I am not okay, and I already reminded myself about my side note. "I should go call the rest and you should go downstairs for dinner." I said and gently pushed his grip on my waist away. I quickly leave the room and closed his door.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked upon seeing me. I shook my head and look at him, "Nothing, let's go." He looks like he wanted to ask more questions but he just nodded and followed me. "This is Kris's room. I will do it, you wait outside for me." He said and walk into the room, closing the door.

I walked towards the arm chair by the side and sat down, I feel bad for doing that to Luhan but I feel that I should do that. I need them to know that this time, I am determined to do this so that he will know where I am standing at.

"I am not having dinner with that selfish human!" I heard Kris's voice echoed his room. I stood up and walk nearer to his door. "Kris, stop it. Let's all take a step backwards and let this go okay?" I overheard Chanyeol said. I opened the door slightly and peek through the opening.

Kris was sitting on an arm chair and Chanyeol was standing in front of him. "Yeol, you won't understand. Nobody understood how I am feeling, they always thought I am exaggerating or selfish." Chanyeol sighed, "I really think you should just put this thing aside already. She even agreed on lending her body to Param."

Kris fake a laugh, "Really? Won't you guys stop her? I mean, she just say it to act like she is nice but she probably know that people like you would help her." "Don't be overboard okay. I respect you because you are older than me, but that doesn't mean you can push yourself." Chanyeol raised his voice, his is holding Kris up by his collar.

I quickly rushed into the room and held onto Chanyeol's arm. "Don't." I said to him and he slowly let Kris go. "So, are you happy now? Everyone is fighting for you." Kris shot me a awful glare and disappeared in front of us. Tears are brimming my eyes, I held it in and turned to face Chanyeol.

He held my hands, "Are you okay?" I nodded, "Of course I am." He smile and bring me out of Kris's room. "I'll bring you to the dinning room first. Then I will call the other two." He said. I shook my head, "Its okay. I will go back myself, you can go call the both of them." I said and he frowned at me. "Yes, I am sure." I reassured him again. He just let out a helpless sigh and nodded.

Why is Kris making me feel so gulity? All these mistreatings, is this what I deserved for hiding the fact that Param needs my help? I sighed and while slowly taking my steps down the stairs.

"Hae!" Someone shouted my name, its Chen. He looks so panic, "What's wrong?" I asked. "Suho went missing!" He half-shouted, still panicking. "Calm down. Maybe he is at the garden?" I said. He shook his head, "No. We haven't seen him since yesterday and this house is slowly losing his energy. Chanyeol just sent me a mind message that he and Xiumin is going to the town to look for him." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

I look at the rest, they have worried expression plastered on their faces. I sighed, "Where do you think he will go?" I asked. "Not sure. I mean, Suho is like one of the oldest so he don't usually share thoughts." Baekhyun sighed.

Kris walked down the stairs with a frustrated look, "See! This is all her fault. Suho probably over think and decided to just hide." I lowered my head, this is all your fault, Lee Hae Hee.

"Hae Hee, you go rest in your room first. We will update you if we found him." Lay said and assured me with a smile. I nodded and went upstairs into my room. "Where are you, Suho?" I sighed and tears started falling from my eyes. I sat down on my bed and hugged my knees. Then I suddenly remembered, Suho brought me to his hideout before.

I look at the anklet and held onto the pendant tightly, "Bring me there." I said. And the next moment I know, I am at the island that Suho bring me the other time.

And I recognise him, that is Suho sitting on the sand, back-facing me.

--