69

Hello! Thank you for clicking this story and I hope you like how this story is going. And even if you don't, I hope my other story will satisfy your expectations.

People messaged me telling me that they didn't like it that Hae Hee did the sacrifice because it was just stupid like she could find the wolves instead but why did she have to do all this. But do mind the fact that actually, no one can save EXO other than Black magician because they have powers even greater than other immortals as Saeul was using BLACK MAGIC which only the black magician race can use it. Just explaining so you all will understand her more! :)

-

#questionoftheday: Okay now, what do you think will happen to them?

"When they are meant for each other, no matter how hard you try to separate them, they will eventually come together."

---

Third Person: Immortal World

After much effort, they finally found the black magician that was always living in the dark side of the immortal world whereby no immortals could ever notice that they are there. Indeed, they had a lot of hardships when they were trying to find him but they never once thought of giving up.

But after hearing what Letylie said the other day, they hesitated whether they should still knock on the black magician's door because they know that the reason why Hae Hee was into these great dangers was all because of them. So it wasn't even an excuse they could make. They took a deep breath and was about to knock on the door but the door opened instead. Kang Joon looks at them boringly, "So this is your decision?" He asked as he walks back into the house.

The twelve of them bowed and greeted him and he nodded. "Kang Joon, we have a favor to ask from you." Xiumin started. Kang Joon smirked loudly, "A favor? I don't do anyone favor, and I am sure you all know that." He replied.

"We know you need something to exchange and we can give you anything, just let us know where and who is our mate," Suho said. Kang Joon let out a sigh, "There is nothing in you all that I want. Besides your mate made a deal with me, and I can't break that deal. Please go back." Lay took a step closer to Kang Joon, "We want to know who she is, we can promise we won't force her to remember anything." "Yes, and we are not asking you to do a free favor either, you can request anything you want, we will do our best to fit into your request," Chanyeol added.

Kang Joon thought for a while, he is indeed guilty for separating them like that. But he is sincerely friends with Hae Hee and he knows that if they meet again, Hae Hee might get into danger again and he doesn't want that. Also if he breaks the contract, Hae Hee will get into danger.

So for Hae Hee's safety, the only choice he has is this.

"In an exchange with anything?" Kang Joon asked. And the twelve of them nodded. He sighed, "Sure then I want you all off your Legendary place and not become the Kings in the immortal world. Can you all do that?" He asked. "Why though?" Luhan asked. "The higher the position they stand, the more their precious things will be hurt and lost. This sentence was from a famous friend of mine." He replied. The twelve of them look at each other and one by one they nodded then they turned to Kang Joon.