62

Hello, my dear readers, I am back again. Thank you for staying with me. And I hope you can stay with them till the end. For those that have been waiting for Hae Hee and Kyungsoo, this chapter is dedicated to you. Thank you for patiently waiting. Sorry for taking so long. And for Hae Hee with Tao, Kai and Sehun, the wait will not be too long. Don't worry.

And I am looking for some sad inspiration recently if you have any sad romance movie that you think is good, comment here and let me know!

AND LASTLY
I STARTED A NEW FANFICTION, and the main lead is BTS PARK JIMIN. Please find it on my profile if you are interested in reading it.

NOT EDITED SO THERE ARE A LOT OF MISTAKES PLEASE DONT MIND THEM 🔥😭

-

"Everyone in this world is suffering, including you. But they are just better at pretending."

--

Hae Hee

"Good morning, Hae." He greeted me as I walked into the kitchen. "Good morning." I greeted back and walk towards him. He is preparing breakfast for the rest again. "Today you are with me, right?" He asked. I nodded, "Yes." He smiled, "Finally, I have been planning to do something with you." He said. "What is it?" I look at him while washing the plates. "Surprise but my aim is making you feel like MY queen. And we will head there later." He said and walks out with the dishes. Well, I love surprises.

"Today is KyungHae Day!" Baekhyun beamed as he sits down. "Yes, finally," Kyungsoo mumbled and sat beside me. "Where are you bringing her?" Kai asked. "Well," Kyungsoo replied and continued eating. "Wow, a secret huh." Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at him. Kyungsoo smirked loudly, "Yes."

"Oh my god. Goosebumps. Hae, if anything happens please do not be hesitate to attack him okay! It's a good time to use your powers." Chen said and the rest started laughing. I laughed along. "Other than Hae, the rest please eat the breakfast that I prepared with appreciation before you don't get another chance." He said and the rest immediately went silence. I guess Kyungsoo caught their weakness.

"I am done," I said and stood up. Kyungsoo nodded and held my hands, "Let's go and change before heading out." He said and we were teleported into my room, "Oh, remember to take an extra set of clothing." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Hm, trust me." He said and give me another gummy smile. "I will wait for you in the living room." He said and teleported away.

After packing, I ran down straight to the living room. He was sitting by the window while holding a cup of coffee. It's such a breath-taking scene. "Oh, Hae. Let's go." He said and held my hands. "We are heading down to the mortal world." He said and we teleported there straight. "Where is this place?" I asked.

"I found this place a few days ago when I came to the mortal world to do some errands. This place is a baking school. Not sure if you like it, but if you don't we can always do stuff that you like." He explained while awkwardly scratching his nape. I look at him and laugh, "I would love to learn baking with you." I replied. "Okay, let's go." He said we immediately enter the classroom.

-

"Good afternoon everybody, I am your baking instructor today. I'm sure that all of you all here came with your other half, either dating half or married half." The instructor begins. Indeed, Kyungsoo booked a baking class for couples. Everyone here is accompanied by another half.

✔ Undesired Mate (EXO ft. GOT7)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें