35

*photo in the media belongs to the rightful owner, I don't own this picture nor the items & design. This is used as the story plot & it was found on Google. Thankyou.*

ERRORS AHEAD
NOT EDITED

-

Hey my fav. readers! Just want to ask you guys something? Do you all listen to Davichi's songs? They are so good! They deserve more love & fans! Please support them and their new album! (OH, their new song's MV has Kang Daniel from WANNAONE in it!)

Oh & Im curious about something? May I know what is your gender? I mean I just want to know whether there are more males/females/others reading my book ;-) not a sexist I respect everyone.

-

"How can I become a human again?" The little boy asked the grim-reaper who is smiling at him. "That is easy. You have to get a human's heart and give it to me." The grim-reaper replied. "How can I get a human's heart?" The little boy asked. "That is even easier. Make a human girl fall in love with you. And once she did, she will give you everything, even her heart." The grim-reaper smiled.

-

Hae Hee

"Hae Hee?" Someone shaked me lightly. I opened my eyes slowly. Suho was standing right beside me with Kyungsoo and Lay. Is this a dream for crying too much? I stared at them, not knowing how to react.

"Hae Hee?" Lay called. I look over, oh my gosh is this reality? "Lay?" I called. "Yes, are you okay? You seemed to be zoning out just now." He asked. I nodded, "Why are you guys here?" I asked. "We came to pick you back home." Kyungsoo replied with a smile.

"Ohh, alright. Just give me a moment, I will change." I said and got out of bed. "Sure. We will wait for you outside." Suho said and they exit the room. I sighed as I took my clothes and change.

When I was about to exit the room, I suddenly remembered the bracelet that I wanted to give Sehun and the other members. I quickly opened the cardboard, thankfully, I have all the 12 bracelets in 12 separate boxes. I hope they will like it though.

*the photo of the bracelets are at the media*

-

"You can go and rest in your room! We will be at ours." Kyungsoo smile and said. "Erm, I have something to give you all." I smile gently and took out the boxes labelled their name out from the bag. "This is for you, Lay and this is Suho's." I said as I passed them the box. "What is this?" Lay asked. "A bracelet that I made. I have gotten bracelet and necklace from you guys but I haven't gave any. So I guess I should." I smile at them.

"Wow, thank you. Is this our sign that you have created for us?" Suho asked as he pats my head. I nodded, "I know you all have powers so I wanted to do this." "We love it, do you want us to pass to the other guys?" Kyungsoo asked. I thought for a while but shook my head as a reply, "It's fine. I will pass it to them now. They are all in their rooms right?" I asked and they look at each other for a moment and nodded at me.

I walk up the long stairs, and reach the second floor where most of their rooms are. When I was about to walk towards the room, I notice the balcony door was opened. Slowly, I approach the balcony. And there was Kris peacefully sleeping at the long sofa at the corner of the balcony.