61

Hello dear readers, thank you for waiting.

I hope you guys can flood me with comments before I post the next chapter. Love yall. Oh, and I recently watched A Dog's Purpose on Netflix, damn I cried so much. 

And side note: I tried to make this chapter as long as possible. To be honest, I didn't know until a few months ago that this story is going on a direction that cannot be undone. And there will be a lot more chapters before we finally say goodbye again. 

Wanted to end this book quickly last year but when I was typing the ending, I couldn't feel any emotions that I want this story to have. I feel like its rushed. And I wanted to give you guys the best that I can. So please give me some more time. 

Thank you.

-

"Don't say you are fine with it. What's it? Be grateful that there is still someone that made you feel that way."

-

Have yall guessed correct? :-)

#QOTD: Who is your bias in EXO?

--

Hae Hee

"Its' fast." Suho sighed. I laughed at Suho's expression, but glad that at least they didn't fight for long. I changed into my sleeping pyjamas and went into Chen's room. Yes, Chen won the fight. Don't ask me how but I guess that method made Baekhyun really moody that he has been on hiding.

I knock on the door and open it. "Hae, I am washing up. Make yourself at home!" He shouted from the bathroom. I walk around his room and eventually took a seat in front of his table. He has a lot of chord books and lots of paper with unfinished chords or crushed lyrics.

"Hey." I heard. I turned and there he is, out of the bathroom. He is wearing clothes obviously but his hair wasn't that dry yet. "Do you want me to dry your hair?" I asked. He smiles and hands the hairdryer over to me and so I started drying his hair.

"What did you and Baek do just now?" I asked. He laughed, "Well, whatever it is at least he is not here to bother us now." I sighed, "It is something dangerous?" "No, it's safe." He reassured me and keep the hairdryer.

"Let's sleep." He said and pull me over to the bed. I lied down beside him and he pulls me closer to him. "Actually Hae, do you know as time passed, I feel like I fell for you more. And my heart yearned your attention more." He explained. "And so... I kind of tied Baekhyun up in the training room. BUT!" I gasped. "He will be safe! I send Suho a mind message to untie him and carry him back to the room." He laughed nervously.

I sighed, "Chen.." "Sorry, Hae." He pouted, which totally melted me. "Well, I have a question. Is your name really called Chen?" I asked. "Nope, my real name is Kim Jongdae." He replied. "Wow, Jongdae. Sounds really nice and dependable." I said and he places his hands under my neck and pulls me to his chest. I could hear stable heartbeats that are like a lullaby to my ear.

"Heard that? It's my present from you. Thank you, Hae." He said and we soon doze to sleep.

-