73

I am kind of getting mixed feelings now because I guess we would say goodbye real soon in this book, we are a few chapters away. I think its a good thing I FINALLY finished this book, but it also means that we will only see each other in other books.

Ask Hae Hee anything will be near the end of the book!

Hopefully, you like this chapter too!

ERRORS AHEAD

-

"Thank you for being you."

Hae Hee

I took a deep breath and walk towards my room where my mother is waiting. I am so nervous. Never thought I had a family to depend on and this family is not an ordinary one. I open the door slightly and walked into the room. She was sitting at the balcony while holding onto one of my coat that was placed on the bed. 

I cleared my throat as I close the door behind me. Upon seeing me, she stood up from the chair. I walked towards her while lowering my head. "Hae Hee ah, can you please listen to my explanation?" She asked as she walks closer to me. I sighed, "I kind of heard it from Luhan and I understood what you feel. It has been hard on you." I said and hug her tightly. 

I could hear her sobbing as she hugs me tightly. "I will try to give you what I couldn't give you all these years." She said while crying and hearing her cry made me sad. I cried too.

-

After all the crying, I suggest we could sit on my bed to talk. I mean this way, it will be more comfortable. She looked beautiful, and it seems like the immortals' ages slowly.

"Em, so what do I call you?" I asked. She smiled widely, "I heard that in the mortal world, you are supposed to call me 'mum' right?" I nodded. "You can call me that." She replied. "Mum?" I called. She smiles, and I could see tears flooding in her eyes again. She immediately wipes it away, "I'm sorry. I just got too emotional." She said. I lowered my head, "I am sorry too. For not listening to your explanation." She held on my hand, "It's okay, darling." 

Then she sighed, "Okay, to explain it in a detailed way; A few thousand years ago, I just gave birth to you, the immortal world just ended a long war. And it was our clan's credit, that's why we were given the title to become King and Queen. But since there were a lot of opponents as well - which the largest opponent will be the fox clan. They decide to frame us and hypnotize clan leaders that were supportive of us to destroy us. In the end, we got destroyed and-" She paused and lowered her head. 

"Your father died while protecting the three of us." She continued, "But since there were so hard on killing all of us, it was hard for me to protect the both you. The reason why I couldn't place Kang Joon in the mortal world instead of you was that he already explored and learned about magic, I couldn't let him reveal himself in the mortal world, but you weren't. And you would grow like the normal mortal until the day you were supposed to find your mate." 

Indeed, that reason is enough to make my anger disappear. 

"And when your brother grew older, I was attacked by a fox which made me lose all my powers and fell into a deep sleep, and that's why we let you suffer when you were in the mortal world. I am so sorry about that, my baby." She said and hug me again. I hug her back and cried again. It was just so relief and everything have been resolved. "I am a bad mother, I should have just protected both of you in the immortal world and not let you live for so long without love."

"No, you are not. But how did you all found me?" I asked. "Your brother searched for you and found you while I was still in deep sleep. He couldn't tell you because he is scared that your mates might attack you after they know you are a black magician." I nodded, that's why he became friends with me and kill Saeul for me in the end.

She suddenly sighed, "I have one more thing to apologize for." I frowned, "What is it?" "Well, because the fox attacked you, in the end, remember the deal you made with Kang Joon? It was my idea. But it was also a test for the vampires." She said and I was shocked, "Mum!" She holds onto my hands, "Sorry, Hae. But it was proven that they loved you and I did help one of your mates when he met some monsters earlier. And I lift your spells after he got hurt for you." She explained. 

"You mean Sehun?" She nodded. I sighed, "Thank you, mum."

--

"Do you think they are okay?" 

I heard as mum and I walked down the stairs. Then it was silence when they saw the both of walking down while I hook onto my mum's arm with a smile. I could them smiling at me and Luhan even winked at me.

Kang Joon walked over to us and I hug him tightly as well. "Oppa, thank you for protecting me," I whispered in his ears. "You will always be me and mum's baby." He replied. Tears of joy left my eyes. This is the moment I wish that will always stay the same.

"Oh, and you boys," My mum turned towards the twelve of them. They all bowed at my mum, "Queen Eun, it was our pleasure to meet you." "Of course. Just know that if you dared to bully my beautiful daughter again, I will kill you." She continued. "Me too," Kang Joon added. The twelve of them smile awkwardly and nodded. 

We were in the conference room because the twelve of them suggested that they could help my mother take over the immortal world again as the fox clan was almost cleaned and most of the clan understood that my clan was innocent.

Suho, Xiumin, and some of them were talking to my mother and brother while Tao was poking my arm. "Hae, do you want to go out?" He asked while Chanyeol and Baekhyun were smiling at me like a fool beside him. I nodded. We sneak out and they said that we could go to the mortal world and immediately I suggest that we could go and thank the wolves for help. 

The three of them hesitated. I pouted a few times and asked again. Since this trio is the type that falls easily to my cuteness, I guess it was easy. 

We went to the mortal world just to realized that the wolves aren't there anymore. There was only a letter at their house; 

"Hae Hee, hopefully, your name is still Hae Hee when you meet your biological family. We are sorry for hiding all these secrets but it was all for your good. You looked like Param a lot and we guess that was one of the reasons we took care of you so much in the first place. We are sorry also for leaving like this. We decided to visit other places and we can take care of ourselves, so don't be worried. 

Our only wish was for you to stay happy like this forever and hope that when we meet, we can be proud of each other. If they bully you again, we will come back and kill them for good. And can we be your child's godfather? Just kidding, it was super confusing since the child will have a total of nineteen fathers right. 

Thank you for giving us great memories too. See you when I see you.

Love, GOT7." 

 I teared up after reading the letter, and immediately the letter disappeared in my hands. I really can't thank them enough because without them I won't be able to continue living. I might already be dead somewhere. They were with me during the times I need them the most and times where I was lost. I will never forget them, one thing for sure, they will be my child's only group of godfathers.

--

The ending is coming, please be ready!