15

As I have promised. 5 days later. :* Enjoyy.

ERRORS AHEAD.

-

Xiumin

"Hae Hee?" I knocked onto her room door the thousandth time. "Still no reply?" Baekhyun asked while staring at me with a frown. "Maybe I can teleport in first?" Chen suggested. "I don't think she will be changing her clothes in the room and not at the bathroom, right?" I awkwardly look at them.

We all teleported into the room but there was no one inside.

"Where did she go?" Baekhyun frowned.

'Come down and have breakfast.' We all received Tao's mind message at the same time and just exchanged looks before going downstairs.

"Woah, who prepared breakfast?" I asked with a smile while looking at the eggs and bacon on the plate. "Me!" Chanyeol smile and ran out of the kitchen with fruit juice on his hands. "It's a miracle that the eggs were alright today! I thought you will burn down the whole kitchen." Chen joked.

"Oh, Luhan! You are the last that reached here!" Kai smile and slap Luhan's arm lightly. Kris started walking into the dining room happily. "What's so happy?" I asked him. "Later." He smiles and we settled down.

"Have you seen Hae Hee today?" Baekhyun asked them. "Yeah, we couldn't find her anywhere in her room today." I added.

"Oh, about the thing that I am happy about, it's about her." Kris smile sheepishly. "What?" Luhan asked, sternly.

"We will not have to see her face from now till evening." Kai smile and drinks his juice. "Why? YAH! Tell me what did you do to her?!" I screamed at him and stood up. They all look at me surprised.

I seldom scream. And once I do it, I am seriously angry. And they know that.

"W-We locked her up in the secret dark room." Chanyeol stuttered. "WHAT?" Chen raised his voice and stand up. "What do you mean by what? She won't get any injuries, she will only face her greatest fear, okay?" Kris spat like he wasn't in wrong.

"I am going to get her now!" I shouted and teleported outside of the dark room immediately. Someone was pulling my arm, "She won't get hurt!" Tao said and Kai, Chanyeol and Kris looked at me like I was the one in wrong. Luhan was standing outside the door, doing nothing.

Baekhyun and Chen was trying to open the door. But it was locked because of them. "She is going to suffer inside!" Baekhyun shouted.

"HELP ME! NO!" We heard her screaming inside.

"Did you fucking hear that? Open the door now!" I spat which makes them unlock the door in annoyance. We opened the door, on the lights and all ran in; including Kris and the rest.

She was squatting at the corner of the room, hands covering her face, "Go away..." She was sobbing while mumbling that.

I don't know why but my heart aches at the scene I am looking at now. I immediately held her arm, she shoves it away and hug herself even tightly, "GO AWAY! Please! Please..." She shouted.

"Hae Hee ah, I am Xiumin. You are fine now, no one is going to come and hurt you." I cooed and held her hands.

She slowly turned around and look at the 8 of us which eyes full of fear, "What did I did wrong?" She said and shove my hands away. "H-Hae Hee." Baekhyun called.

"What did I did wrong? Why must you guys do this to me?! WHY?!" She shouted and stood up attempting to run away but fainted on the spot.

"HAE HEE!" We shouted and Chen held her up in his arms. Luhan touched her forehead, "She is having fever! Quick, bring her to her room!" He said and we immediately teleported to her room.