40

Errors ahead

Not edited at all.

"I wonder if you thought of me often."

-

Hae Hee

"Instead of explaining, I will bring Hae Hee to the past. Let her tell you all everything." Letylie said and put her hands out. I look at the guys and they all nodded at me in assurance.

"Rest assured, you will be invisible in the flashback. I am more trustable than your mates." She chuckled and I smile at her, placing my hands on hers.

Past

"Param!"

I heard someone called. And I turned around to see the girl who looked exactly like me. Even our features, we just look alike.

I saw Jaebum walking towards her, "Param, are you going to their castle again today?" She nodded. She is so happy, like geniuely happy.

"Be safe, okay? We will be preparing the dishes you love for dinner, please come back early." Jinyoung said as he patted her head.

"Alright! See you all later!" She smile and ran towards the other direction.

I followed her and we walked quite a distance before we reached a beautiful castle.

She walked into the castle slowly and knocked onto one of the doors. The door slowly opened, "I am here!" She walked into the castle, I followed behind her.

Five guys were sitting in the big living room, they look dazed, a woman was standing back-faced everyone in the living room.

"W-Who are you?" She looked at her. "Me?" She turned around, and I was shocked, the woman that looks like Letylie is there. Is she the one that harmed Param?

"Oh, you are here," her voice sounded different from Letylie but somewhat familiar. "Surprise! Dears, she is our target." She didn't answer her question, instead, the moment she say that, the five who were sitting down stood up and stared at Param.

In emotionless expression.

They walked forward, towards Param just like a robot. "Remember what I told you, dears. A mutant like her should be tortured and killed." She said and the five of them nodded.

"Doo Joon?" Param called as she took a step backwards. Non of the five replied her. "Junhyung! Dongwoon!" She shouted but still non of them did anything.

The next moment, I am down at a very dark place. It seems like the basement.

There chains, ropes and hot charcoal there. And Param was hung up on the wall with chains. Her face is pale.

I heard the door open and one of the five guys that I recognised walked into the room. Param looked up, "Gikwang.. Help me." She mumbled.

He walked towards her but stared at her with emotionless eyes. "You are a mutant. And you are not allowed to call my name like this." He said and held her shoulder.

Param screamed in pain as he exert strength onto her shoulder, I can hear bone cracking sound.

He then let go, and the rest of the four guys along with the woman walked down in the room.

"It's the time of the day again, and it's time for torture!" The woman beamed as she gesture the other guy to go forward. That guy took one of the thickest chain and place it into the hot charcoal.

"Doo Joon! No, you remember me? I am Param!" Param shouted desperately. "Awh, stop trying. Our Doo Joon knows no one call Param." The woman laughed.

"You evil witch!" Param screamed at her. "Ohh shhh, honey. I told you, you can use your powers against them. You can destroy them with just your eyes. Why aren't you doing that?"

Param looked away.

I know, I understand how she feel. She don't want to hurt her mates. She love them.

"It has been long enough, it's time to kill her." She said. And the five guys walked nearer to her.

That guy Doo Joon took up the hot thick chain and hit it towards her body. She shouted. Another guy took a knife out, that knife is made of jade.

"This jade knife will make sure the heart is taken out from you smoothly." The woman smile.

Param started smiling with tears falling from her cheeks, "Guys, no matter what you all do, I will still love you. But I hope I were someone normal."

-

I opened my eyes, I started crying. I don't know, its so painful. I feel so suffocated.

"Hae Hee? Are you alright?" Sehun asked. I nodded, "Y-yes." I replied. I wipe away the tears and look at everyone in the room.

Letylie walked towards me while I moved away and hid behind Kris.

"Why, Hae Hee?" Kris asked but nevertheless push me behind him protectively away from Letylie.

"It's alright. Dear, you saw me inside, didn't you?" She said. I nodded, she is the woman that is controling the 5 legends and Param died because of her.

"You saw me controling the legends to kill Param didn't you?" She asked again. The guys looked at her and took a few steps near me, protectively.

"That's not me. That's my twin sister, but rightfully saying, that should be half of me." She said and sighed while walking towards her seat.

"We were once in the same body, and there is always a angel and a demon inside the same body of a leader. I let her go, I let the demon side me go and she wasn't happy, so she decides to take the legends away and they are Highlight." She explained.

What? Is it true? Or is she lying? Shit, I cannot trust her this easily.

"I believe you all need more time to understand. Just go back and think about it."  She said and disappeared.

"Let's go back first." Xiumin said and the rest nodded. Kris suddenly kneeled down in front of me, back facing me.

"H-Huh?" I look at his back and the rest. "Just-" he sighed, "I will bring you back, hop on." He continued.

"It's okay. I can walk." I smile awkwardly at him.

"Is our Kris trying to make Hae Hee happy after doing so much mean things to her?" Kyungsoo said in a challenging voice, Kris just glared at him.

"Hae Hee, just hop on. If not, he will be gulity forever." Suho whispered in my ears. I smile, Kris scratched his head awkwardly. "Hae Hee?" He gesture me again.

I nodded and gently lean against his back.

---