53

#askLeeHaeHeeAnything (pm/comment)

Thank for the amount of reads I get! But I also hope you all will ask Hae Hee more questions and comment on your feelings about the chapter at the end! xx, galaxy.

-

"Love isn't first come first serve. Thats why mistress and divorce exist."

Not edited. ERRORS AHEAD.

-

Hae Hee

It has been a few days since the incident, other than Lay and the seven of the guys, Kris, Luhan, Suho and Xiumin are all avoiding me. Everytime they saw me, they would walk another direction or pretend I am invisible. I tried approaching them but they would just ignore me or give me cold replies.

"See, I told you. If they know Param is in you, they will choose Param!" Its her again, why is she bothering me so much. I turned and look at her, "Why are you here again?" She sighed and sat at the chair beside my bed. "My dear, I am here just to help you and myself. Do you want to destroy Param?" She asked.

"No I don't. I might not like her but I don't want to!" I half-shouted at her. "But if you don't destroy her, they are going to abandon you." She said as she looked at her nails. I know, what she said is all the truth. They are going to choose Param over me, even if its not now. Maybe later, when they realise Param is way better.

"See? You're scared. Just destroy her, its easy. Just go to the potion room and-" "Stop!" I shouted to stop her from continuing. She raised her brows in surprise and walked nearer to me, "You're going to regret it, Lee Hae Hee." And she disappeared. Yes, she is right. I am going to regret it. But I really don't want to hurt anyone. If I destroy Param, the guys will be sad. I don't want that.

I sighed as I took a coat from my wardrobe, I should take a walk outside the castle. I winced in pain as the sleeve of the coat touches my arm injury. Although Lay heal it, but its not complete and to have a full recovery its either I have to get healing sessions from Lay once everyday or get the cure - which only Kris know.

Lay asked me to get the cure from Kris. But I really don't want to own him anything. And I am afraid to see him, I'm trying to hate him here. So Lay made pills which made from his healing powers for me to take it everyday till my wound is completely healed.

Slowly I walked out of the castle gates, into the forest beside the castle. I sighed as I sat down at one of the benches near the sides of the castle.

What will happen if I give my body to Param forever? Am I going to disappear for good? Am I going to stay alive in the body as a soul? Or? What will happen to me?

"Why are there so many thoughts running through that small mind of yours?" I look up immediately at the person approaching me. He is tall and have sharp features with blond hair. "W-Who are you?" I stood up immediately and tried to be defensive. "Heyhey, young lady. Relax. I am not going to eat you up, even if I eat humans like you." He winked and sat beside the spot I just left. I gulped and attempted to run back to the castle.

"Lady, you're EXO's mate right?" He asked. I stopped on my tracks and look at him. How did he know? "Of course, you are wearing so many of EXO's stuff." He said and pointed at the my neck and ankle. Oh ya, I am wearing Luhan's necklace, Sehun's bracelet and Suho's anklet.

"So what if I am?" I asked, trying to act like I am not afraid. "Nothing. But aren't curious who I am?" He asked. I frowned and look at him, "Who are you, then?" He smile, "I will tell you if you sit beside me. You make me feel like I am a monster, even though I might be." This guy is so weird.

"But if I am not curious, can I go?" I half-heartedly asked. "Well, if you don't want your thoughts answered then you can go." He said in a challenging tone. I sighed and approach him, sitting a little bit away from him. "I am Kangjoon, Seo Kangjoon. I am a black magician." He said.

"Black magician?" I frowned. He smile, "I use black magic and potions. But I am half demon, half vampire. Similar to a mutant, but I chose to be a black magician." He explained. "Ohh.." I nodded slowly. Why is he telling me so much though? "Because I think you are a really nice person so I want to talk to you?" He smile. He is really good-looking, and his eyes are warm light chestnut coloured. "I know, right." He winked at me. Shit, I forgot he can read my mind.

"Anyways, you said you could answer my questions." I changed the topic. He nodded, "I can but I have a condition." I doubtfully look at him, "What is the condition? You say it first." He clasped his hands together and look at me, "Easy. Just be my friend."

I frowned and move away from him, "What? Why?" He pouted, "What do you mean by 'why'? I need you to be my friend so that I can answer your question." He said. Will I be in danger if I am his friend? This guy sure is the weirdest one.

"Hello, I can hear you. Don't worry, after you be my friend, I can answer all your questions and protect you from any harm." He said and put his hands out. I look at his hands, should I? Even if he is dangerous, I am already in such a danger situation, what can I lose? I nodded and held onto his hands, "Good, you signed a contract with me." He said while still giving me that innocent smile. "What contract? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Its just a friend contract, no worries. Anyway, your question.." He started and I look at him, "All I can tell you is, what you hear might not be the truth. And, there will be someone that will harm you coming soon." He continued. I look at him with a biggest question mark expression I could I have. This is even harder than a mathematics question.

"What I mean is, please, be careful. And don't always trust everyone, the world is not as beautiful as it seems. And what's more, we aren't humans like you." He explained. I sighed, "Really? Again? Why are there so many people harming me?" He placed his hands on my head and pat it slightly, "Because you're too nice. That makes you easy, but no worries. I am going to teach you something." He smiled at me.

"What is it?" I asked, he took out a small glass bottle and look at me. "All I can tell you is, if anything happened, don't hold it in. Just show your emotions, this will be a better choice for you." He said and place the small glass bottle back in his pocket. "Huh? When? What is going to happen?" I started probing him. He sighed, "I can't answer your questions without a credit. I am a black magician anyway."

I sighed and look away, "I guess somethings is better to leave it untold." "Yeah. But since you are my friend, I can protect you. If anything happen, just come and look for me. I am staying in a hut at the east of the forest. Just go straight to the east, you will see a hut there." He smile at me, he looks so innocent to be a black magician. "Alright, thank you. I'll go back first, its getting late." I said and stood up. Before I could say good-bye to him, he has already disappeared.

--