65

Hello, my readers! Hope you enjoyed the previous chapter! I wish you all could comment more about your thoughts! Do not be a silent reader :)

#QOTD: Guess the ending of this story!  

*Ending is already drafted. Creative endings might be taken in collaboration with the actual one! :)*

-

"It's always hard to hate the one you love. Even if he has hurt you a thousand times."

-

Hae Hee

We arrived in our living room and there was an awkward silence. I sighed lightly and turned around, facing them. "Guys, I think I am a little tired. I will skip today's dinner." And I run-up to my room, ignoring their voices calling my name. I need to cool down myself before letting my emotions take over me and end up bursting in front of them.

I am in my room and finally, emotions were let out. I started crying and bawling my eyes out. I feel so stressed. Like this soul transferring thing and how I will die soon. I feel like probably dying will be better than having to worry about all these things.

And I can't help but feel that I am unimportant. The wolves already told them that it will be dangerous for me. But they decide to just listen to Saeul. I get it that they hate the wolves and that's why they won't listen.

But its the same for me with Saeul. I just had a weird feeling about her. But they all trusted her so much.

I sighed in frustration and lie down on my bed straight while staring at the ceiling. I wonder what I am doing now if I wasn't their mate. Will I still be alive? Will I have become an independent woman and living an ordinary life?

"Knock knock, is Hae in there?"

A knock followed by a voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I quickly sat up and wipe dry my tears. "Yes, come in," I replied and the door open, revealing Baekhyun. He is wearing a cute bunny headband with a pouting expression he walks in front of me.

"Is Hae Hee angry?" He asked. I can't help but smile at his cute face. "No, I am not. Just tired." I replied. He sighed and sat beside me on the bed, placing his headband on the side table. "Babe," He said while holding my hand. "I know it has been hard on you. And we kind of discuss it just now. I think we will drop the idea of soul transferring." He explained.

I frowned, "Why? No, Baek. Did you all argue or fight?" He shook his head with a smile, "We didn't. Even Kris said that your safety is his first. He doesn't want to lose you." He replied. I am happy and I feel relief.

"You sure?" I asked again. He patted my head, "Yes, we are sure. There are no obligations anyway and it's your body. And since you can't make a decision, we will do it for you, babe." He said. His 'babe' sounds like a melody to me. I can't even concentrate.

"A-Alright. Thank you. I think I might want to wash up a little." I said and he stood up, awkwardly scratching his nape. "W-Well, yeah sure. I will go help up with dinner and no matter if you are tired, I hope to see you in the dining room later." He said and walked out of my room.

Finally, I feel like I can breathe. I sighed as I walked into my bathroom but to my horror, someone was standing at the balcony and she looks like the woman that kidnapped me.