47

Dedicated to: Athena_Royals

Hi guys, to be honest, no words can describe how much I love yall. Without yall, I wouldn't have gained so much confidence with writing even though my grammar and vocabulary always bothers me. I improved a lot because of yall support. Thank you so much😢😗

Oh and don't forget! #askLeeHaeHeeAnything 🤗

-

Writing and reading fanfictions/novels on WATTPAD was a distraction from the actual living world for me, and it slowly became a hobby and something I love and can't live without.

What about you guys?

-

Not edited = Errors ahead.

-

Hae Hee

"What are you thinking about?" Jaebum asked. "Yeah, we cooked your favourite egg roll and you didn't even touch it." Youngjae added. I shook my head slightly and smile, "Nothing. Just feel like eating slower today."

"Are you hiding something? Because if you are, you better say it." Jackson narrowed his eyes at me. I shrugged, "Not hiding anything. But, I just have a question." I started. They all nodded at me, gesturing me to continue.

"If, I said if. If you all can see Param again, will you all be happy?" I asked. Their smiling face slightly faded. "Why did you ask this question?" Jinyoung frowned at me, "Lee Hae Hee! Don't ever try to do foolish things!" Mark raised his voice a little. I lowered my head.

"Yeah, Hae Hee. Don't do anything crazy, please. We will be really worried." BamBam look at me and smile slightly. "If anything happen to you, we will be really sad." Yugyeom pouted. I look at them and nodded with a smile, "I am not, I was asking IF. You guys over-reacted."

"That's good!" Jaebum smile and patted my head. "You don't over-think okay, it makes us over-react." Youngjae frowned at me. I nodded and the rest went back to eating.

Do they mean it? Or are they just hiding their feelings? I am so confused.

After dinner, they all went for a night run. They asked if I want to go with them but I decided to rest and stay home. I mean, I really need some time alone to think.

Just went I was about to walk into my room, the doorbell ring. In doubt, I walk towards the screen. Who can it be? Its so late. I look at the screen and its Kyungsoo and Lay. I can't hide that I am happy but, why are they here though?

I opened the door slightly to make sure its really them and I can see their smiles. "Hae Hee!" Kyungsoo called and I opened the door wide. "Kyungsoo! Lay!" I beamed. "Hae Hee-ah!" Lay called and hug me tightly.

I love Lay's scent, just like his power, his scent healed me immediately. "Why are the both of you here?" I asked. "We sneaked out. Because the rest are worried about you." Kyungsoo explained. Worried about me? Or Param's soul?

"What are you thinking about? You are like stunned for a moment." Lay look at me with innocent big doubting eyes. I shook my head and laugh slightly, he is so cute. "Come in!" I beamed and invite them into the living room.

"Where are the wolves?" Kyungsoo asked. I walk to the kitchen and poured two cups of water for them. "They went for run." I pass the cups to them.

"Thank you." Lay smile and patted my head. "Lay, can I ask you something?" I started. He look at me and nodded. "You've seen Param before right? You know Param right?" I asked.

He nodded slowly and frowned, "And why do you want to know that?" I took a deep breath and sat on the single arm chair, "I am just asking. What is she like?"

"Hm, she is nice and heart-warming." He replied. "That's it?" I frowned. "I don't want you to hear all this. Its unhealthy for your heart." He replied with a pout. Cutie.

"Yeah, why did you asked so suddenly?" Kyungsoo look at me. "Nothing, I am curious. Also, just a question; do you wish to see Param again?" I asked. Lay look at me and immediately hug me tight, "Why? What is wrong with you? Is there something bothering you?" He asked, his voice is full of concern.

I feel so comfortable and secure in his embrace, I just want to stay this way forever.

"N-nothing." I replied. "Although I miss her, but if I was to choose between you and her, choosing you will always be my answer." He said and release me from the hug. I could feel my eyes getting teary but I held it back.

"Yeah, Hae Hee. Lay's right, and only the five of them know Param, the rest including me don't, remember?" Kyungsoo said and give me an assuring smile. I nodded with a slight smile on my face.

"Oh, Hae Hee. We have to go back, another part of the meeting is starting soon." Lay said and stood up, Kyungsoo followed. "See you both soon." I said, wanting to raise my head to wave at them.

Lay lean forward to my right side of the cheek and Kyungsoo leaned towards the left side of my cheek. Both of them softly and gently place their lips on the either sides of my cheeks and pull away.

Wait, what? Did they just kissed me?

I gasped after realising what they have done and they laugh at my reaction.

"Hae Hee is blushing, such a cutie." Kyungsoo said and Lay nodded. I lowered my head awkwardly and they just disappear.

Oh my god, my face is still heating up. I feel so blessed, suddenly.

I don't know how long I frozed on the spot because I only realised I am blushing till the wolves are back.

"Hae Hee? Are you okay? Your entire face is red." Jaebum asked as he looked at me with worried eyes. "Yeah, do you have fever?" Jinyoung asked and place his hands on my forehead. I shook my head and smile awkwardly.

"Nothing, just tired." I replied. But they don't look that convinced. "Are you sure?" Jackson asked. I nodded, "I'll just go and rest. Good'night guys." I quickly walk into my room and close the door.

Oh my god, I should really stop having such a big reaction. They are going to laugh at me when they find out. Other then the kiss with Sehun the other time, this is the second or third time someone has ever kissed me.

My heart suddenly started aching so badly and I felt as if someone was stabbing my heart slowly and painfully. I dragged myself towards the bed and lied down. After a while, the pain slowly eased.

What is happening to me?

--