4

ERRORS AHEAD.

"Never expect. Never assume. Just hope." 

-

Third

"So today we are going to go to the mortal world and look for Hae Hee right?" The maknae, Oh Sehun asked. The eldest nodded while combing his hair, "Yes, we are going in just 2 hours' time. You know we need to prepare before going to meet her right?" "Hyung, you look like you can kill people with your handsome-ness. Enough of combing and pass me the gel." Kris complained and the rest giggled.

Just then, someone came barging into their room, "What is it, Luhan?" Xiumin asked through the mirror. "I just saw our mate; can we talk to Letylie? I really want to ask if we can request to change." The latter sighed and stumble down on the chair.

"Why? Is she very evil?" Sehun asked innocently. "She is ugly and fat as fuck. I can't even look at her for more than 10 seconds." The latter replied and ruffle his own hair. "What? Oh fuck, what is wrong with Letylie?!" Kris spat. "How do you manage to see her?" The leader, Suho asked.

"I went to Soo Jun's place and borrowed his mortal mirror." Luhan replied and gloomily lied down. "Is she nice?" Lay asked. "Aish, Lay! Gosh, who the hell care if she is nice? I can't face her for the rest of my life even if she is nice with that face." Tao yelled and lied down beside Luhan.

"Guys, we can't do this. Even if she is as ugly as an old lady, size as big as an elephant, we can't just abandon her." Xiumin sighed in disappointment. "Let's go and take a look at her?" Chen said.

"No way I am going. You guys can go yourself." Luhan spat as he crosses his arm and closed his eye.

-

Kris Wu

The eleven of us reached the mortal world, we are still invisible to humans because Letylie have not activate our special powers. We reached a place that said orphanage, I wonder why are we here for. And where the fuck is she.

"Why are we at the orphanage?" Kai asked. "Does she work in the orphanage?" Sehun asked, we shrugged and continue to watch. Just then, a girl that is in a plain black tee-shirt and black jeans ran towards the orphanage. I frowned at her size, she looks very similar to how Luhan describe her to be like. "Who is she?" Kyungsoo asked. "Wait, I think she is our mate." Chanyeol said and frowned.

The 'someone' who threw the baggage out, opened the door and smile while looking at that girl after she have knocked the door. "Hae Hee ah," The 'someone' said. We all look at each other. That must be her! Oh my god. Why?!

"You are finally back. I am sorry, we couldn't give you one-week time. And trust us, we have no choice but to do this. Good luck for your future." The 'someone' smirked and close the door.

We all stared at each other as she took her things and walk away from the orphanage. "Let's go!" Sehun exclaimed. "We need to take a look at her!" Lay added. "But I am not ready to face her yet. Oh gosh, she looks completely like what Luhan describe her to be like. How can it be?" Kai said and kick the floor.

"Fuck this shit. I am leaving." I said. "Me too, I am leaving. I can't believe what I saw." Tao exclaimed and face-palm. "Who is leaving with me?" I asked. Chanyeol, Kai and Tao raised their hands and the four of us left.

-

Lay Zhang 

We sighed as the four of them left us. "Why did things turn out to be like this?" Baekhyun said in frustration. "You know; I think she is a nice girl after all. How can you react like nothing happened, after someone throw your things out and chase you away?" Suho said. "I agree with you." Kyungsoo agreed.

"Well, we need to follow her to find out." Xiumin said and we start to follow her. She went into the library and stand somewhere at the waiting area. "Should we test her?" Baekhyun suggested and the rest nodded. "Lay! You go and be the tester!" Chen beamed.

"Me? Okay. I will be an old-lady then." I said and transformed into an old lady with a layer of clothing and it's super dirty and smelly. I ran towards her and bump into her which cause he to drop her phone. She looks at me, "Aigoo, I am sorry Miss. My knees hurt so I-" I thought that I was so going to get scolded by her. "No, it's okay, grandma. I am fine, are you knees alright? Oh wait." She held my arm and settle me down at the seat.

I look at her and she just smile, "Yes, I am alright now. Why are you alone, Miss?" I asked. She sighed and look at me with a smile plastered on her face. "Well, I got chase out of my place. Aish, but that is nothing, I am sure I will get some help from someone." She replied casually with a smile.

I can't believe she can still smile so casually; she is indeed strong. An immortal human, like what Letylie said.

"I am sure something good will happen to you, Miss." I said and was about to stand up. "Oh, wait grandma!" She starts to search for something in her baggage and she took out a thick coat. "You can take this!" She said and pass me the coat, I can tell that it is new because the tag is still there. "But this looks expensive. No, Miss. I can't accept this!" I exclaimed.

She held my hand, "It's okay, just take it. I just brought it, and I don't think I will wear it. You can take it first, the weather is so cold, with this thick coat, your knee will not hurt that often." She explained and I smile at her. "Thank you, Miss. You are really kind-hearted." I said and walk away from her towards the guys that are ambushed behind the library.

"Did you guys saw?" I asked as I transformed back to myself. They all nodded, "She is really nice, I like her." I said and smile as I remembered her smiling face. "I like her too, Hyung." Sehun beamed and peek at her again. "She isn't as bad after all; I knew Letylie will not give us a girl that we all hate." Kyungsoo said.

"But Kris and the rest will never agree in getting her our mate." Chen sighed. "We will just have to let them agree." Suho purse his lip into a straight line. "Let's go back?" Xiumin said and the rest nodded.

"You guys are finally back." Luhan sighed the moment he saw us. "Why?" Kyungsoo asked. "Let's go and ask Letylie to change our mate." Tao said. "But do you think Letylie will do it? I mean, there is always a reason why she is our mate. I think we should-" "We should accept her? Hell, no. I am never going to accept her. How can a girl like her become our mate? Everyone in immortal world is going look at us like a joke." Chanyeol said and sighed.

"Who thinks that we should go and ask Letylie?" Xiumin asked. Kris, Luhan, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen raised their hands. "Now it's 7 against 5, we should just go and ask." Tao exclaimed.

----

xx. Thank you to people who are supporting! ❤