25

Hi! For those who waited, thank youu. ;)

-

ERRORS AHEAD.

"If you have a chance to rewind life, which part will you go to?"

Hae Hee

I sat at the sofa on my balcony, looking at the darkness in front of me. Out of nowhere, I felt peaceful. Maybe that is what I need, peacefulness and quiet. My heart finally settled down and I used all my strength to lead me up to this room.

They are so scary; I don't even know when are they genuinely nice to me and when is just being pretentious. But, a side note to myself; Please don't give any genuine feelings to them because they won't return.

And they never will.

"Hae Hee!" I heard Sehun's voice beamed before I heard him opening my room's door. "Yes?" I asked as I walk towards him who is now sitting at the resting chair in front of my bed. "I heard from the rest that you didn't want to go for the Mate's party." He sighed.

"Yes, I didn't want to go." I replied him with a smile and took the seat opposite him. "But why? If you are worried about stuff like other immortals will harm you, you don't have to. We will protect you, just like we always do." He explained.

I look at his innocent smile and thoughts, he sure is another youngest.

"Nope, I am not worried about that. I know that you guys will. I am just uncomfortable being around with too much immortals." I said and took a sip of the hot tea. "But then, Hae Hee, I mean you should take this chance to be comfortable with them. And get to know them, not all of them are vampires, there are other creatures too. Like demons and even spirits, and we are going to have a lot of fun with all of them... Also,"

"Sehun ah, thank you. But please, stop trying to convince me." Because I don't want to embarrass you guys. "Did the rest said anything to you?" He frowned. I shook my head, "No, they didn't. I just didn't want to go." I replied him harshly.

"Fine. Then, I shall not disturb you any further." He looks at me with rather tired and annoyed eyes. I think he is angry with me. "Sehun..." I called but he just smiles weakly at me before teleporting away.

"Sehun, I am sorry."

Chen

"I am bored." Kai sighed as we all slack around the game room. "Then, go to strips' club or something. I am sure that will make you feel better." Tao suggested. "Should we? Guys, do you all want to go?" Kai asked the rest. "Count me out." I sighed and look at him. "Okay. Who is with me?" Kai starts to get hyped up and jump around the room along with Tao.

"I think we should just go, I mean, we should go and relax." Baekhyun sighed and say. "Chen, you too. I am in." Xiumin said. "I thought you will never go." I look at him with an unbelievable face. "I thought I will never too." He replied with a smile and walk over to Tao, Kai and the rest who are deciding which club they should go.

"I am joining!"

I think going there once will never hurt right.

We were changing in our own room and said that we will meet half an hour later at the gate, and tonight, Chanyeol, Kai, Tao, Kris, Luhan, Baekhyun, Xiumin and myself are going to the strip club that was newly opened. We planned to get some girls and drinks there to relax ourselves.

It was kind of an exciting and new thing for both me and Xiumin because both of us seldom went to clubs, need not to say what we are going is a strip club. It was a total first time for the both of us.

I am the last to reach the gate and just when we are about to go, Sehun and Suho teleported at the living area, which is near the gate.

"Where are you guys going?" Suho asked. "Erm, strip club?" Chanyeol awkwardly said and give a plain smile. "Seriously? Strip club, now?" Suho frowned and his gaze move towards me and Xiumin. "And, with this two?" He pointed at the both of us.

"What? Can't they visit club?" Kris questioned like as if the answer weren't needed at all. "They can, but they will never do it. In the past." Sehun replied. "We just wanted to relax, because it was really tiring recently." I said and bit my lips.

"But what are the both of you doing here?" Luhan questioned back. "Yeah, we all seldom come here unless there were stuff to discuss about or something like that." Baekhyun added. "I just wanted Suho to try to persuade Hae Hee for the Mate's party." Sehun sighed.

"Did the both of you argue because of that?" I asked. Sehun nodded, "That's why I am also kind of angry and pissed at myself for showing my temper. I mean, I was the one who was being harsh at her." He lowered his head, expression full of guilt.

"So, we were here to discuss what he wanted to discuss." Suho clasped his hands together and stared at all of us again. "I think what Sehun need is a place to release stress. Do you want to join us?" Kai asked.

"But I don't like the idea of strip club." Sehun shook his head. "Yeah, please don't do that to our little boy." Chanyeol teased. "Who is your little boy!" Sehun exclaimed back and attempted to hit Chanyeol.

"Little boys are like that, don't have to be shy!" Chanyeol further teased him. "Fine! I will go! I will prove to you that I am not a little boy anymore!" Sehun smirked. "Are you sure, Sehun? I am worried." Suho frowned. "If you are worried, then come along. Mum." Kris rolled his eyes and Suho tagged along too.

0]?2=?=*=^?]